peep these f/icks

FRAME-TOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

but jet, if i ban you, who are we going to laugh at? please dont make me do this..

here, just to make this topic worthwhile, i'll include an email coversation with our new friend jet. hope you guys laugh as hard as i did.

----- Original Message -----

To: find my way home

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 12:26 PM

Subject: wud up

hey what do you write,

i write jet......maybe youve seen my shit before somewhere?

im through crossing peop/e out now i just wanna know how many graff heads are just straight scared of me and since your just sitting on the internet might as we// not be a shook kid just sitting on the internet

you might be scared though i'// understand if you are.....

/et me know

To: TRAUMA1

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 3:53 PM

Subject: Re: wud up

scared of you? dude your a fucking joke. i live no where near you, but if i did, trust me, you wouldnt scare me. im also not hiding behind my screen name. ive posted plenty of my shit on the boards. you brought all of this on yourself, hope you enjoy it... dont bother writing back to me, i dont give a shit...

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 9:36 AM

your a faget just know that

jet....

To: TRAUMA1

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 1:26 PM

your gonna get beat silly, just know that

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 4:47 PM

i dont even remember who i wrote that to

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 06-22-2001).]

fuck a jet...sucker ass drug face, stupid, non educated, hip hoppin, yo yo yo i// stupid s/ang, idiot who needs this internet beef to get fame....and again briliant choice of words you dult...im so faded i dont remba writin dis yo hopes i dont offend yo azz niggah...

I've been checking 12oz on and off for about a year now (I remember at least two redesigns) but always just for photos of work - exposure to other places and styles- but only recenlty started realy reading threads. I'd call the whole FRAME-TOWN trolling overblown if the kid hadn't started talking shit about Ouija's pieces. Whatever, he paints camels.

in an email from our friend this afternoon..

subject:"you ta/k too much"

"THANK YOU FOR BANNING ME ....

i cou/dn't stop fuking with you kids it was too much fun.......... now i'// think of better shit to do.....

oh yeah your a faget just know that......"

im really gonna mis having dude around...

hey seeking...hahahaha i enjoyed the email convo there.

i just want everyone to know that ill be taking over as jet for a little while...

-start jet idiocy-

yo fuck ya//z

ahh what am i sayin im mad b/azEd niggah!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

But who will we laugh at when we feel bad and gloomy? Who will we make fun of for making there "L's" as a "/" ? Well he was asking for it. And I bet it felt pretty good banning him.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

Originally posted by Munk:

I've been checking 12oz on and off for about a year now (I remember at least two redesigns) but always just for photos of work - exposure to other places and styles- but only recenlty started realy reading threads. I'd call the whole FRAME-TOWN trolling overblown if the kid hadn't started talking shit about Ouija's pieces. Whatever, he paints camels.

kid shit talked since his first post, i think he registered just to shit talk. ouija relly had nothing to do with this kid's desires, the administrators just realized what a fool he was when he started in on ouija.

Archived