Drunken * liars

•nakEd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is the funniest thingi ve read in a while...but maanu fucked up...the nose candy works better these days....hahahaha man that sucks they both claiming they cant remember shit hahahahahahha maybe one for got and the other one is just saying she forgot cus she wanted her friend to get turned out because she really doesnt like at all or maybe the one that gave u the condom really forgot and the other one is lying cus u suck at sex or maybe the one who gave u the condom wanted u to stab her but she passed out and the other one wanted it too but stayed awake to get stabbed and she realized she only wanted the sex cus she had just enough liquor to make u good looking enough to fuck but now she regrets it....or maaaaaaayybeeeee i think too much...

but yeah the coke wouldve been a better idea man...

That's a good story, the other night I get invited to a party. I get there and it turns up just being a small circle of friends and strangers just drinking and kicking back. I learn that the house belongs to this girl my friend knows from work and anyway this girl and one of the guys are taking e. As the night got later I just kinda sat back. There was an unspoken knowlege that they were gonna fuck later on, for no other reason but to fuck on e.

Your situation sounds similar, long before anything happened you already knew that you were probley gonna fuck your ex-girlfriend.

On one note you should be slapped for concerning your penis in all this drama, but on the other hand you stole your exgirlfriends sweet, sweet virginity.

I applaud you, you fuckin craddlerobber

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Yeah dude I was pissed you didn't roll up to me...johnny was telling me you was there...I scared you nigguhs huh!

dude i think u met you, im not sure tho..

i was wit this dude epic, and i think he tried to sell you cigs. for like lik 8$ a pack..and then you made fun of his mother or somthing..

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

dude i think u met you, im not sure tho..

i was wit this dude epic, and i think he tried to sell you cigs. for like lik 8$ a pack..and then you made fun of his mother or somthing..

sounds like me...was he also tryin to sell girls his phone number?cause me him and spek tried that shit didn't work well.I had those posters was hanging them out to fat girls and sluts:D

the only lessson to be learned here is...

never let a girl let you take her virginity....always, ALWAYS, steal that shit by any means possible, knocking her out, forcing her to do coke untill she passes out, paralyze her, beat her to the point where she is almost dead, then take it...so you wont be considered a necro...well even when shes dead, jus not after 10 hours after death..just use alot of vasoline.

the bitch dont have to be moving for you too get a nut off.

tacobellbomberwillnotbeheldresponsibleforanyonewhodoestheseactsandhelovesfatbitches.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived