Am I an Asshole?

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to work at a subway. have not eaten at one since.

90% of the staff was on probabtion and collect calls from the jail were routinly accepted and we would car pool to court since we were all on probabtion. my coworker stabbed somebody 5 times in the chest with a screwdriver and only had to do 8 months on it.

it was right buy the train station so we would get all kinds of bums and shit and across from the college bars so hella drunk fools.

it sucked. most of the time was spent in the walkin getting high and sneezing on all the food. but try and pay a motherfucker 4.25 a hour and see what you get.

hah, that was such a great time in my life. when i wasnt working, in jail, or with my girl or trying to hook up with the subway girl with nice perky boobsl....i enjoyed quality things like taking peoples fortys out their hands and throwing them into busy streets cause it seemed fun but my friends were bigger than theirs so fuck em.

I tipped a porty potty over when their was this fat slutty girl in it. And just 2 weekends ago, at a bachelor party, the topless waitress left her boots & suitcase in the bathroom so i filled the boots up with piss. Then my buddy went in there and saw that shit, and opened up the suitcase and pissed in that. I guess he's the bigger dick. I also have plenty more shady stories but i have the shakes and its hard to type right now.Yes, I know, I'm a very classy guy...

this kid who lives down the street from me who is like 3 years younger than me decides to throw a party when his mom goes out of town. well word really got around about his party because close to 100 people showed up and shit got really out of control. like people shooting roman candles in his house and taking an axe to his shed. well he realizes he is fucked when his mom comes back so he goes and stays with his grandma. meanwhile there are still like 50 people in his house just trashing it. throwing ninja stars into the walls. putting his remote, family pictures, all his moms sex toys in the fish tank. they flushed firecrackers down his toilet and blew a huge hole in the porcilan. they broke his skateboard. stole all his moms jewelry. well the part about me being an asshole is, i pretty much sat there and watched everything happen and was getting a kick out of it.