Am I an Asshole?

Milton

I thought I would start a thread, where people post stuff they have done in their lives and wondered, "was that social acceptable? am I an asshole for doing that?" And then other people in the anonymity of the internet could say yes or no and then post their stories and see if they're assholes too. I'll start:

So I go to the subway down the street from my house, and you have to keep in mind that I live in a suburb. So I go down the street to an even more "rich white kid" area to the subway. When I walk in nobody is at the counter so I'm standing there, and I here the dude in the back flirting with a coworker, but I'm trying to decide what to get. So I decide and I walk up to the counter, and dude is still in the back flirting and joking around. So I like clear my throat, but still no response, so finally I resort to ringing that little bell that sits on the top of the cash register. So dude comes out with his subway hat on tilted to the side and an "iced out" chain you can tell came from the 99 cent plus store all out of his uniform and shit. I was thinking like "you work at subway, be serious, you aren't jadakiss, plus you're white as hell. But I didn't say anything and he goes "What do you want?" in a little wannabe ghetto accent. Not can I help you, what can I do for you, not sorry that I made you wait, what do you want. So I order, and he starts making the sandwich and hes still flirting with the girl in the back and paying no attention. So we get to the mayonaise and mustard part and I'm like "Ya, give me mayonaise and HONEY mustard." So dude grabs the mayonaise and squirts it and then takes the regular mustard while talking to the bird in the back room and sprays a huge amount all over my sandwich. So I'm irritated by that point and I'm like "That's honey mustard right?" And he goes, "ohhh, nawww" and I'm like "ya well I asked you for honey mustard." So he has the nerve to say to me "Well what do you want me to do make you a whole new sandwich?" And I'm like "Actually I do." So he makes it, and starts to cut it all fucked up, not even at an angle, and squishes it all up and shit and like throws it in the bag, so he hands it to me and like "do you want to make it a meal," and I walked the fuck out without even looking back, he started for the back room, but I was out... Free sandwich for me...

So, am I an asshole?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by bute

he's an asshole. if you want to be an asshole fuck the bitch he was flirting with, take photos of it, then go back in and order a sandwich with the photos pinned to your t-shirt.:eek:

that wouldn't make you an asshole, just an all-star

ok i got a good one. oh wait first off no your not an asshole he was being dumb and you didnt do anything to him personally just the company....ok so me and a dude we will call tim and another dude we will call frank go to this party thrown by this one girl....id meet this girl before lets call her Sandra. well sandra was pretty fucking hot but anyway Tim Frank and I walk in with 40's in hand as the partys allready going pretty well...good amount of people about 40 in a some what big house (2 storys) anyway me tim and frank are playing quarters and frank is KILLING it getting like 6 in in a row and shit making us all drink so we are really faded (im talking a 40 and a half plus some shots.) anyway some mexican kids were getting a little rowdy so Sandra kicks them out and as they leave they tip over a porta potty and shit spills out all in front of sandras house. so sandra comes in crying and the whole 9 to make a long story short they put the porta potty back up and keep going with the party. i go to the bathroom get out been walking around drunk not paying attention when all of the sudden Sandra comes out crying her eyes out. it seems someone went upstairs and DESTROYD her bathroom so she starts to get us to leave and im like fuck that so I start talking hella shit to this girl that has a big ass crush on me trying to make her cry and shit...finnally Tim and frank come up to me and say its time to leave. you know when your friends say that in a way that lets you know somthings else went down and we need to get the fuck out. anyway half way out the door Tim and frank start laughing hella loud and they scream fuck you bitch we fucked your shit up so i start laughing and we run out and they tip over the porta potty AGAIN and we jump into the car and Sandra runs out into the middle of the street and yells WHO DID THIS!!! and my friends put there bodys out the window and yell WE DID BITCH as i hit the gas and come an inch away from hitting sandra she screams my name and crys as we leave her in the dust

sorry if that was a little long or confusing..... so am I an asshole? i didnt tip over shit or fuck up the bathroom but my friends did and i drove off and talked hella shit....what do you think

oh yeah to be fair Sandra is not a bitchy girl or anything shes acctually somewhat cool

the party story is pretty bad.

it make sthe subway guy look like a samaritan letting the fuckwad know his service sucked so bad the product wasn't worth paying for.

...so, you are fucked with sandra.

what you did is almost worse than destroying shit..

you went along with it like it was some cool shit to do, and then you didn't even take up for her by yelling at your friends in front of her (you could have impressed sandra, and just played it off with your homies later like, i was trying to get with her, doood)

i've seen some shit get completely fucked at parties before.

it's a risk everyone knows exists when they have a party: shit could get out of control, fights, destruction and theft could ensue.

and i guess if they aren't aware of that risk, they're naive

whatever.

you are such an asshole

I don't want to make you feel like shit or anything, but damn sir, you almost hit the lady with your car? What you should do now is do a throw up on her house or something, sign your name at the bottom, what bitch? what do you think of me now. Yeah, that's some real horror show shit pal...

but um Milton, your story was kind of nice, here I was thinking you were going to be a real smartass or something, but you did the real heroic thing. Fact is, you didn't stick your nose in his business, you got your shit and left, that's good stuff mate.

Yeah, but umm, on my side, I've got some asshole stories, but I'm afraid some people are going to know who I am because of it. I'll say this, being that anyone who knows this story is either my friend or a complete cuntfuck. There I was, drunk as a skunk all day drinking Poland Springs gin and free beer. Hangin' out with some Southside player who went home with two women. I find my resting spot in a bunkbed stuck in a room with the worlds biggest asshole and his girl sleeping on the futon and mr. fuckface himself sleeping above me. Well I climb into bed, and I can tell that everybody else is still awake (I got home after they were in bed) So being that these are the kind of people that steal a girls' laptop from a party, I'm feeling kind of hostile towards them. I say, "J... you're a cocksucker" his homey says "what'd you say," I say, "YOu're a cock sucker too C...." Now these assholes huffed and puffed for a little while and then went to sleep. Now at some point during the night, early morning, I woke up and had to piss awful bad. So I stand up and I'm gong to the bathroom but Cocksucker #1 and his girlfriend are in the way, so I take a piss all over their stole entertainment system. They wake up, cuz the piss is splashing on them, turn on the lights. Now one of these twerps squirts mustard on me, but the other has the real idea, clocking me right in the lip, giving me a nice scar there. I come to, because I wasn't quite conscious at that point. Now these motherfuckers chase me out of the house. I didn't want to start shit, seeing as my lip was cut in two at that point. Needless to say, tweedle dum and tweedle doo got ran out of town a couple weeks later, I didn't have my hand in that, but just goes to show, what goes around comes around.

STRAIGHT PEEING ON ELECTRONICS 2002-2003 BABY!

I know i'm an asshole. I tell people that I will go pick them up but I don't. I make several plans for the same day and then just go with which ever one im feeling the most at the moment. I don't give a fuck what other people think.. Actually I don't give a fuck about other people period.

But then again if you are what I consider one of my close friends (i had 3 of these up until 2 days ago.. now i'm down to 2) i'll do anything for you.. from letting you borrow 1000 dollars for several years to killing someone (has yet to happen).

KillPretty and Rubberband beat me I guess... Congrats guys, You're both grade A Assholes!!!!

I have another one with a little more bite. So I'm at the club with some "mates" and I ask this girl to dance, so we're dancing and whatever and she's like whispering in my ear "lets go sit down and talk." So I'm like okay, whatever, so we're sitting there talking and making out, whatever, the regular, and she's like "I want to come home with you." But she was like drunk to the point of not making any sense and sticking to like 2 words she could say correctly, so I don't go home with her, but I tell here I'll call her. So I call a few days later, and go to see her, but her brother is at her house with his friends, so nothing happens, but she's like "I'll see you tomorrow at the club okay?" So I'm there with my friends again and she comes in, and shes like "Wanna make out with me again." But this time shes like really drunk, so I'm like yeah. So we go back to this booth and we're making out, and then we stop and we're talking and she's like "I feel sick" and starts throwing up over the booth. So being the gentleman I am, I left a friend of mine to take care of her and started hitting on her friend, which I proceeded to do the same thing with after she left. Am I an asshole? It's not like we were "dating" and after the throwing up incident I didn't want to see her anyway.

Milton... I don't wanna be an A-hole no more...

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I know i'm an asshole. I tell people that I will go pick them up but I don't.

<span style='color:black'>Hahaha. I used to do that all the time. "Yo man I'll be there in 20 minutes," and never show up. One of my all time favorite things to do was call up this buster ass rich dude that always had mad bitches. We got up with him and 3 of his girls one night and he started to piss me off so I pulled into a gas station, gave him $2 and asked him if he would pump it for me. As soon as he went into the gas station i left and went down the street to meet his girls with my homie.</span>

no your not an asshole you just got a breaking point like every other cunt out there.

when i was 8 me and my dad walked out of pizza hut without paying, i knew what was going on an realised what could be got away with.

about 2 hours ago i took 4 stella glasses and a john smiths ash tray from a pub and the other night we walked out of an Alldays with 2 12 packs of Carling.

im an asshole

Archived