Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chicken George

Andy Dick vs. Tom Green

who do you guys like better.these shows are somewhat similar, somewhat not. enough to compare though.

my opinon...

tom green could be funny, but you can only make so many werid noises before it gets stupid. he did do a few funny things though..but andy dick is funny, he comes off funny 90% of the time. plus i was a super super super big news radio fan and used to stay up untill 4am just to watch it after they canceled it. andy dick murders tom green.

Guest fr8lover

they both pretty much stink in my mind.

Guest seven_1_for

imma have to disagree wit u chicken... i hate tom green. hes just plain stupid

some of tom greens stuff is annoying as hell....

but alot of his shit has made me laugh my ass off

really, really hard......

i haven't seen andy dicks show, its like tom greens?

Andy Dick is so funny. The way he just makes a mockery of himself, and mtv is great. I vote Andy Dick because he can play tom green just as well as tom green. Ha ha.

Andy Dick, definately. Plus I read an article in Rolling Stone about him and he said he's hung like a donkey. Guys with big weiners are always funny.

Tom Green is from Canada though, that's pretty funny shit.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

have any of you seen news radio..thats prime time andy dick right there. funny shit.everyone in that show was funny as hell...if you like andy dick seriously get ahold of some old episodes of news radio..i know here on A&E they come on mon-fri at 6:00 or 6:30

Tom Green is the one that really got the whole Jackass/Andy Dick/Shock Humor scene rolling... Got to give him credit for being the first real hit of his kind.

(I know there were others before him, but he made it really popular)

well jackass has been around way before the show..only it was called camp kill yourself. which had already created a super big scene for itself within the skateboard community which is fucking big as hell now. its gotten like 10x bigger in the last year..but i guess if you mean national televison your right..just tom greens show was dumb. he is a funny guys though..his adlibs and shit were funny. when he wasnt doing a scene he was funny..

Guest dukeofyork

tom green would beat the living shit out of andy dick...

oh wait, did i misinterpret the question?

andy dicks show sucks...tom greens isnt much better..and even though jackass is trendy as fuck now, it still kills both of them....i mean come on, its all about the bmx joust over the meat pie..

Oh yeah... I forgot about CKY, which in my opinion is way better then Tom Green and Andy Dick.

Originally posted by Chicken George:

have any of you seen news radio..thats prime time andy dick right there. funny shit.everyone in that show was funny as hell...if you like andy dick seriously get ahold of some old episodes of news radio..i know here on A&E they come on mon-fri at 6:00 or 6:30

news radio is funny as hell, but the andy dick show just doesn't cut it.

Guest Rivers Cuomo

Berman made the Andy Dick show funny.

andy dick show is funny as a motherfucker but hes trying to much to be like tom green. i think i likes the tom green show a little more.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

Tom Green is from Canada though, that's pretty funny shit.

I hate americans

Originally posted by TRUE:

Tom Green is the one that really got the whole Jackass/Andy Dick/Shock Humor scene rolling... Got to give him credit for being the first real hit of his kind.

(I know there were others before him, but he made it really popular)

Anyone remember Buzzkill? That was the fuckin show.

andy dick is better. he makes funner shit. midget wrangling, djing in the grocery store...the list goes on..tom green did the same thing over and over and over just with different people and different objects..seriously you have to be a fucking idiot to think that bum shit is funny..my bum is on the plant for 15 minutes..thats stupid.

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by knowlej:

I hate americans

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this