IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING FUCKED OVER THESE DAYS???

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. Got alcohol poisoning over the weekend.

2. Almost got in a fight at a club for swiping some chocolate from this couple.

3. Saw the Matrix Revolutions and suffered the greatest dissapointment of the last two years.

Other than that...life hasn't been too bad.

Let me tell you..

Last Saturday my friends and I head out to an outdoor party but not before my one friend gets rolled on by pigs, car searched for suspected theft of solidified water at a hotel.(vehicle fit description, and it was him who did it) The other friend gets out to the party area, doesnt wait for us - gets his ride stuck in the sand and searched by railcops. Luckily he pulled some fast ones with the hand movements and the I guess the bull wasnt paying close enough attention to see him ditch it. Then he abandones his car, leaving the wood we bought mainly for cooking the chicken kabobs. After that this guy and his friends continue to fuck up my chances of scoring any mushrooms that night. Whatta shmuck..

Originally posted by E MARTYR

well shit man, would YOU hire YOU?

i dont think so. ;) hahahha :lol:

hope youre white by the way... otherwise... might as well give up on life... :lol:

just kidding cousin...

Thats actually some funny shit. My old roommate used to tell me that if he ever started a business he would never hire me. And no..I would definately not hire me. It's just too much of a risk. There is no telling at anytime what I'll do. I've gotten a lot better at this over the years but come one now...I used to sell people cars and help them make major financial decisions and you're saying that I can't carry peoples bags to their rooms. pffft.

Yeah I'm white. I thought only the black man was supposed to get dicked over like this. What is happening to america?

I don't think any of those are a felony. You shouldn't have to mention that when applying for a job.

Well it all depends on where you apply to. If they decide to dig into your record and they find a grip of misdemeanors then that doesn't really look that good. I have been convicted of crimes of dishonesty as they call them nowadays. They hate me. Everyone hates me. haha.

I think the next time i put in an application I'm gonna tell the complete truth and see what their faces do when they read over it.

Other extra curicular experience:

I can shoot most hand guns with excellent accuracy up to 33 feet.

I can cook crack

If another Employee/customer gets outta line I'll bust his/her fuckin head to the white meat.

If you need a get away driver... Im your man.

I got the hook up on damn near anything you might want.

Here's my pager. Holla at me.

Sooo.. When do I start?

Archived