HEY!!!!!!!!! UNDAPANTS!!!

Guest chicken bone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Speaking of panties, I left mine at my friend's house for his father to wash, haha. Then his father managed to throw my panties at someone else. I never got the panties back. Ink Lunatic knows what's up!

Secret Surviving Rough Times

Victoria's Secret Thong Queen 2001

Ya heeeeeeeeard???

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

style crew black thong... haha, just kidding. i wish.

black thong, black wonder bra. now you all know my secret. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

p.s. boxer briefs on guys are where it's at.

wonder bras are what make me get out of bed in the morning, thank god you girls keep that shit alive.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

p.s. boxer briefs on guys are where it's at.

are those the ones that are boxers but they tight like man panties? i like girls who wear grey panties.. i dont know why, but the grey ones which are a match for sports bras.. i dont know, i dont like thongs that much but i like the ones were its thonged at the side, they normal but its like a string around the waists. yeah.

youd best believe that im wearing my fat albert boxers that bear his likliness all over them. chicken bone, those regular panties with the thongy kinda sides are bikini briefs if im not mistaken. dont ask me how i know this....

why do people insist on calling women's underwear, panties? i just is a funny word. try saying it like 50 times. ack i hate that when you say a word too many times and it stops making sense.

anyways i digress, are panties just the nice ones and the word underwear reserved for granny undies, or is there a distinction?

------------------

high plains drifter

Archived