have any of you

Rectum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHA, word to Pilau and his reference to the, how do you say? Ah, yes. Show.

My ex too had em, mostly on one breast. I was seriously freaked out the first time, it was in a low lit room and for a second I thought it was some type of deformity. I was like "Well, I'm not gonna make her feel self-conscious by totally avoiding the right boob

Fucken oath, it doesn't sound/look like much in the picture but I was VERY disconcerted. She must have been ashamed of them because she had been going to lengths avoiding me groping her tits so I was obligated to play with them after so many failed attempts --Even though i seriously thought her nipples had been amputated and tied for some reason (seeing as i had seen her tits years before and been impressed by the size of the nips). She also didnt let me finger her even though i know she likes me and used to be constant cock fiend so i hope she hasnt grown an vaginal dick :o