4Way Battle Thread!

kast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be dick but,...

I've heard old school heads rap about how it took 2 to 3 hours at most to rock a full colored peice on a subway train. (sometimes more depending on size.) Talk about pressure.

5 days is alot for a sketch!

Pick up your game fella's. I realize this is just the internet but that should make it easier (in comfort) to come off the dome with something in much less time. 2 or 3 hours.....a day at most.

An excersize in speedy delivery.

Or whatever. just an opinion.:idea:

i somewhat agree with PAID. but i have a real busy schedule, but if i can do it tonite, u should be able to do it tonite. lets just post it by tommorrow's midnight, not today midnight, tommorrow. and i say we due a better word than rude.

umm how bout

fresh

testi

lick

pisa

knock

stufo

spam

tasp

pick one homeboy..

im down to rock a charecter but i don't know about a full background. do u mean just coloring it all white. or putting down some wierd colors?

im still waiting for SOLAR's sketch, i hope ya'll realize he has an advantage over us now, and he has the opportunity to redo his many times b4 the deadline. peace....

u know what i think?...we should have 4way battle #2 same people the people pick the word and when its due il do anywhere from 15 hours to 1 week....oh and me and park will do a battle on the word knock so if 2 other people wanna battle it will be the winner of me and parks battle vs the winner of the other battle...me and park agree what u guys think?