Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fabo 2

CIDER

Recommended Posts

So there's been a few threads on beer, but not cider. Am I the only man that drinks this anymore? I'm sick of drinking the piss water that passes for beer these days.

 

oh yeah, super strongbow is the shit.

:king: :king: :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With an allergy to wheat, Cider has become my new drink of choice. I'm not super skilled in the brand names and all the varieties but I do like Hornsby's Dark Cider. Most folks I hang with hate Cider. In contrast to what was said earlier... they think it tastes like piss water.

 

Fuck 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wheat allergy? that must be an absolute bitch :(

scrumpy jacks is some iller shit, I don't know if you can buy it in america

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just do not drink beer. once in a whil eill have a bud light otherwise its all vodka for me. but i do enjoy a nice cold cider jack. stuff is carbonated apple juice w/ more alcohol than most beers. cant beat that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

too many teenage experiences on fucking white lightening put me off.

:yuck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, my ex is a nurse and it says in one of her nursing books that its not good to give a child apple juice bc it will make em all poopy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sneak

too many teenage experiences on fucking white lightening put me off.

:yuck:

 

hahahahaha

on a level though, 2 litres=£2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by can of worms

hahahahaha

on a level though, 2 litres=£2

 

theres got to be a reason for the cheapness...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by CIPHER_one

Joker...........celiac?

 

To the point of illness. The more I keep away the worse the it gets. Meaning... the teriyaki chicken I had on Thursday, made with regular teriyaki and not the kind I can have, made me sick for about a day and a half. The kind of sick where you feel like you're about to vomit but it never happens.

 

I was diagnosed a few months ago so I'm still learning... the hard way.

 

Are you a celiac?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My father is. So, I know a ton about it. It really is pretty shitty, but there are RIDICULOUS amounts of websites and mailing lists that can help you figure out what you can and can't eat. And there are also a lot of gluten free things in health food stores, and even in regular super-markets. It's a pretty shitty disease that not many people are too familiar with, but once you get the hang of it it aint no thing. My pops doesn't even really sweat it. He's been ordering hamburgers with no bun from fast food joints for years.

 

 

When I was much younger and didn't get how awful it was for him, I made him this awesome club sandwhich double decker type thing, and just put it on the table for when he woke up....I thought it was funny. Stupid kid.

 

 

I imagine you've allready got your reading materials in order, but if you need a hand, I could send you a bunch of websites and stuff. Let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sneak

theres got to be a reason for the cheapness...

 

it's the mcdonalds of the cider world...

I'm lovin' it :sick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by can of worms

So there's been a few threads on beer, but not cider. Am I the only man that drinks this anymore? I'm sick of drinking the piss water that passes for beer these days.

 

oh yeah, super strongbow is the shit.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.gpi.org/awards_images/SmirnoffIce-sm.jpg'>

AAAAAHAHAHA...

Dont gimme that shit TJ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude! i gave beer up a few months ago and have drunk nothing but cider ever since.... it's the shit ! whoever raised the question about it being so cheap, i wanna know too...am i gonna die ???

 

:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by CIPHER_one

My father is. So, I know a ton about it. It really is pretty shitty, but there are RIDICULOUS amounts of websites and mailing lists that can help you figure out what you can and can't eat. And there are also a lot of gluten free things in health food stores, and even in regular super-markets. It's a pretty shitty disease that not many people are too familiar with, but once you get the hang of it it aint no thing. My pops doesn't even really sweat it. He's been ordering hamburgers with no bun from fast food joints for years.

 

 

When I was much younger and didn't get how awful it was for him, I made him this awesome club sandwhich double decker type thing, and just put it on the table for when he woke up....I thought it was funny. Stupid kid.

 

 

I imagine you've allready got your reading materials in order, but if you need a hand, I could send you a bunch of websites and stuff. Let me know.

 

is that where you cant eat bread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by avils

i wanna know too...am i gonna die ???

 

:king:

 

yes. well, no, but it's not good for you. i mean, you ever got drunk on that stuff? remember how wierd and really really horrible the hangover feels? it's bad to the bone (and makes your teeth bones hurt). my mate's got a fucked up gut cos of the stuff, and he's only 30. weak sauce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×