Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
old*824

what the fuck is up Zack Morris...og....triple og...

dont trip........

Zack deserves his own thread, need the fact he matched Dee38 player shot for player shot in the infamous wet tshirt thread or whatever.

Zack is signed via the lobby of this motherfucker.....and since tease was making 5 threads a day for years......give a fuck.

wow I got my own thread...2 thumbs up

I found a really neat pabst dartboard at the flea market a few weeks ago but I have been buying as much stuff s I used to....I work like 5 0+ hours a week now so I have very little time for my collecting. Plus I have really gotten myself into painting alot more canvas's and things of that nature so I have been slacking off on everyhting thats not art or work oriented.

and no I'm not dead.

<3,

Zack Morris

Two muffins are sitting in the oven. The first muffin says, "wow its really hot in here". Muffin two says, "HOLY SHIT!! A TALKIN MUFFIN!!!"

that has to be the funniest thing ever.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zack to the morris...

needs to get his ass out to cali...

and if he doesn't bring daver with him, he at least needs to bring me a couple of those sexy, sexy cans of pink that he got way too many of...

anyways, zacharia morrisbergenstein, there has been way too much beer that has ended up being a puddle under broken glass in my street, that should have been drunken by you...

cheers, biotch!

Guest 455

Fuck man!!!....where's my thread?.......no.....I'm just kidding.....what's up Old?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this