what the fuck is up Zack Morris...og....triple og...

old*824

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont trip........

Zack deserves his own thread, need the fact he matched Dee38 player shot for player shot in the infamous wet tshirt thread or whatever.

Zack is signed via the lobby of this motherfucker.....and since tease was making 5 threads a day for years......give a fuck.

wow I got my own thread...2 thumbs up

I found a really neat pabst dartboard at the flea market a few weeks ago but I have been buying as much stuff s I used to....I work like 5 0+ hours a week now so I have very little time for my collecting. Plus I have really gotten myself into painting alot more canvas's and things of that nature so I have been slacking off on everyhting thats not art or work oriented.

and no I'm not dead.

<3,

Zack Morris

• 1 month later...

zack to the morris...

needs to get his ass out to cali...

and if he doesn't bring daver with him, he at least needs to bring me a couple of those sexy, sexy cans of pink that he got way too many of...

anyways, zacharia morrisbergenstein, there has been way too much beer that has ended up being a puddle under broken glass in my street, that should have been drunken by you...

cheers, biotch!

Archived