bastard sons...

vinyl junkie

my dad is famous musician... i've never met him, and didn;t even know about all this until a couple years ago...

anyways, my mom has told me about him, and told me that if i got in contact with him he would welcome me with open arms... not that i want anything out of him, i'd just like to meet my dad...

so i've been thinking about writing him a letter or something for a while now...

and it is one of the scariest things i've ever tried to do...

it's not that i'm afriad of what his response will be, from what my mom's told me, and what other people have said about him, i know it would be nothing but positive, but even finding out who he was was had a big impact on my life... i know meeting him or even just talking to him would cause some big fucking changes...

i guess i'm gonna do it soon, but damn...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its : hev hevs sistr, dad and step mom. we're on a cross country trip

from VA to MI, we get off the highway in indiana. we enter the suburbs

and pull into a drive way. dad gets out, Hev, "hey what are we doing?"

Dad, "picking up your brother".

Hev, "my what?"

Hevs sis, "our what?"

its great to meet a relative for the first time. Hev: 14, Hevs Sis: 15, Hevs new brother( half, pops can keep it in his pants) 13, WTF?

Now ask me why i was a mad young man. Dont no body tells me shit.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i feel you man. my dad wasn't famous, but i wonder about him all the time, even though i've heard he was a huge asshole. he left when i was 3, mom remarried when i was 7. I consider my step dad my father, but mostly what i wonder about is other brothers and sisters. Good luck if you decide to meet him.

i dont get it, your dad had nothing to do with your life for what 17,18,20 years? and now he changes his mind, maby he saw a father and son ad or something and now he wants to play catch up...pops would catched a punch in the face from me.

but all in all, hope stuff works out for you.

Originally posted by space base

On a side note- My dad is a dumb junkie. One time i got in a argument with him over playing playstation and he tried to choke me all crazy.

Hahahah!!! I don't think my dad was a junkie, but this one time we were

playing old school Mario Kart and I beat him, and he pretty much beat

my ass saying I was talking back or something

so, vinyljunkie has really been tripping on this shit for awhile now. but i keep telling him when it comes up in conversation that he should just track down gene simmons and beat his ass! he could be the one illegitimate son of gene simmons who had the balls to confront him like a man, and then POW! drop him - preferably on national television.

Boo Yah!

God, what a mess, on the ladder of success

Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dreams unfulfilled, graduate unskilled

It beats pickin' cotton and waitin' to be forgotten

We are the sons of no one, bastards of young

The daughters and the sons

Clean your baby womb, trash that baby boom

Elvis in the ground, there'll ain't no beer tonight

Income tax deduction, what a hell of a function

It beats pickin' cotton and waitin' to be forgotten

Unwillingness to claim us, ya got no word (war?) to name us

The ones who love us best are the ones we'll lay to rest

And visit their graves on holidays at best

The ones who love us least are the ones we'll die to please

If it's any consolation, I don't begin to understand them

Young...take it, it's yours...

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

i feel you man. my dad wasn't famous, but i wonder about him all the time, even though i've heard he was a huge asshole. he left when i was 3, mom remarried when i was 7. I consider my step dad my father, but mostly what i wonder about is other brothers and sisters. Good luck if you decide to meet him.

wow, for a second i thought i wrote that in my sleep or something....its painful, i mean, im 22 and ive never met my "real" pops. it tears me up all the time...i mean, hes live w/in 20 miles my whole life and hes never even once called. harsh...so i sit on that decision everyday, weather to meet him or not...its tough, im still at a loss as to what to do....fuck it.:o

Archived