HAWT freakin' SAUCE

RumPuncher

That one's good, but there's other brands of sriracha out there that are better.

I don't know why but Tapatio doesn't seem to be available in much of the rest of the US. It's one of the better all-purpose hot sauces I've found, even though it's not really hot at all.

tapatio is ok... not as good as valentina...

b_20120523152426000000

i actually prefer the tan label version...

31QNzo05GLL.jpg

no taco/torta is complete without it.

as for what's good in pho... fuck sriracha in pho, it's all about that chili pepper paste/oil shit...

chili-garlic-sauce.jpg

chilioilf5.JPG

sriracha is for hot dogs/burgers/barbeque

scorched buttholes club.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tuong ot toi is the shit. Especially the garlic shit, kinda like sambal i suppose.

Sriracha is fuckin good for soy based foods.

Valentina is the jam for messsssican foodz.

Gochujang is the fuckin jam as far as hot chile pastes.

Tobasco has a habanero sauce that is bangin when you put it on eggs.

Not a sauce, but togarashi has a fuckin rockin flavor with a lot of heat to it.

step your spice game up motherfuckers.

Agreed on the chili garlic sauce, I can use up a small jar in a couple of weeks no problem. It's basically Vietnamese sambal...speaking of which, sambal oelek is another favorite of mine. I used to eat it when I was a kid, we had neighbors from Java who'd give us jars of it. Once you get used to it there's nothing better.

I prefer Tapatio over Valentina...they're equally good, I just think Tapatio tastes better.

I helped Illuminati make a bunch of hot sauce last fall...I thought it came out pretty good. We were eating the leftover mash with chips like it was salsa for a while. We'll probably make more once peppers are in season again.

sriracha is my go to all purpose hot sauce/general condiment

i like valentina especially because it comes in a giant ass bottle and that's crucial when you're saucing everything

every chipotle sauce will be disregarded for a habanero sauce...they taste almost the same but chipotles have no heat

chili-garlic-sauce.jpg

41C5BVTjoFL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

cause they taste good.and chulola over the big two. ps not sayin it dont serve purpose, belong to be there or taste good but franks red hot has gotta go down as one of the largest 0-60 irrelevent to leading brand marketing campaignes in history.

like, unheard of to a neck n neck pick'em with the industrys coca cola of standards seemingly overnight.

what an easy score, like. how in the fuck did such a lucrative, demanded product go so long without competition.

gotta make you think, why hasnt some billion dollar corporation set up some ketchup competition to heinze. dont be naieve enough to answer that so fast because it is absolutely -retarded- why nobody has even really attempted, there must be some turf war type understanding as to go nowhere near the product.

really tho, thats a debate inspiring ahead of the class university thsus right there.

write that shit in the proper context and you graduate a cos.

congradulations.

gotta make you think, why hasnt some billion dollar corporation set up some ketchup competition to heinze. dont be naieve enough to answer that so fast because it is absolutely -retarded- why nobody has even really attempted, there must be some turf war type understanding as to go nowhere near the product.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=51629&g2_serialNumber=2

• 1 year later...
Been thinking about pho recently ... this weekend.

lol, after i posted this i tried to make pho with some sketchy asian market boullion cubes for the broth and got day-long food poisoning.

blairsdeathoriginal_500.jpg

This stuff on my dinner right now and it is really really really good.

Archived