ZICAM appreciation thread

slightly

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/24432/p/564199_2872982205813575737_vl.jpg'>

weird shit, i thought it was a spray but its a 'gel'. feels like putting snot in your nose. works really fuckin good though.

anyways, im naming it the "get sick on wednesday and get better on friday so you can paint freights -medicine"

anybody who is vulnerable to the common cold virus should use this 'medicine snot', i personally recommend it.

-slightly/ totally not going to class today

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

This thread reminds me to call that nasal doctor they recomended to me one year ago...my nasal status is :Blocked: Drippy:Funnycolormakin:lost sense of smell: all year long.

ps. smoking 2 packs a day might not be helping me(reason i dont see the doctor in the first place)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, my english sucks man...its an old doctor specialty though..

here its called Oto(ears)Rhino(Nose)Larigo(throat)logos(ologist)

when i was 14, i went to st. louis w/ the fam (my dad worked there).. well, i ended up getting an ear infection, and thus, couldn't ride the plane back until i was all better. well, the doc told me to get some nasal drops, i did them shits up. i had a blueberry muffin for breakfast.

well, my bobdy didn't like the drops, so i threw up. there was lil blueberries all over.

Archived