who needs a drink?

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

oh man, t minus 1 hour and counting. me thinks its gonna be straight to the store and then home. ill try to resist twisting a cap off before i get to the crib.

sweet sweet newcastle. mama im coming home

my names old824 and im a alchoholic.

ahhh....hungover day of work done.....sippen mickeys finally.

man, i dont know how the fuck you can drink camo Arcel, that shit and 211 is the nastiest shit ever. I guess the most rugged i get is oe850 hg. as a retired old gold drinker...old gut rot drinker....i get the feeling that if i drank camo or 211 that shit would eat right through my esophagus and stomach.

ima a malt man though. japanese german and american malt liqours.

i drank vodka for the first time in some time and actually talked my friend out of drunk driving in the country witha paintball gun.

anyway, if you can drink camo or 211 than you can drink the mix of camo/211 down to the label with sunny d and a couple shots of gin. one should leave you on the verge of the spins if you drink it quick enough.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. i like beer. it makes me happy. and stupid. and obnoxious.

Re: my names old824 and im a alchoholic.

Originally posted by old*824

ahhh....hungover day of work done.....sippen mickeys finally.

man, i dont know how the fuck you can drink camo Arcel, that shit and 211 is the nastiest shit ever. I guess the most rugged i get is oe850 hg. as a retired old gold drinker...old gut rot drinker....i get the feeling that if i drank camo or 211 that shit would eat right through my esophagus and stomach.

ima a malt man though. japanese german and american malt liqours.

i drank vodka for the first time in some time and actually talked my friend out of drunk driving in the country witha paintball gun.

anyway, if you can drink camo or 211 than you can drink the mix of camo/211 down to the label with sunny d and a couple shots of gin. one should leave you on the verge of the spins if you drink it quick enough.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. i like beer. it makes me happy. and stupid. and obnoxious.

maaaalt liiiiquor

dude, the thing about camo is, it tastes like lemon juice, with a nice solventish kick. it actually dosen't tast much like beer.

oe tallboy six packs get honorable mention.

i dont know man. you see me and my boy in 97 drank so much old e it was ridiculous. we were both staying with these girls so all we did all day was come up on forty money and drink old e all day. we kill 4 a peice after a day. but shit, we found that camo shit at homeboys liqour one day on o'farrell up in the tl and split that shit cause it was that nasty and we even chased that shit with a burrito each you know?

i appreciate the charcol filtered taste of a fresh olde english malt liqour and this spot in berekley we used to grab drank from had 6 packs of 16oz old golds for 3.99 back in the day.

i hadda stop drinking old e regularly after the ulcer.

Archived