Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Catch22

Paris Hilton Sex Tape?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What a load of crap...Those last two suck, and if you go the those pages parent folder you get an interesting suprise...Whoa...GAY ASS FUCK...

Guest imported_b0b

I'd love to fuck them, but it has nothing to do with how they look; nice rich girls acting like sluts gives me the horn basically. Simple as that.

SHE SUCKS AT GIVIN HEAD AND SHE SEEMS TO BE BORING AS HELL . NOT A NUT-WORTHY SESSION .BUT SHE CAN DEFINATELY GET THE MONEY SHOT TO THE LEFT EYE !

Originally posted by cofee crave

right on joker, they have to be on drugs, i mean they are toooo skiny.

oh yes, but you seem to forget....they are multi MILLIONAIRES. drugs, bullemia or not, im in it to win it youknowwaddimsayin? ha. theyd both still get it. my standards arent that high, if you dont believe me, did up some of the threads ive started in the past. ha.

more than a handfulls a waste anyhoo, those b;s b pretty skinny though, i would nt' want them to crack or break

when i downloaded the video i got this video of a monkey and it was drinking its own wee straight out of its doodle and it stopped and then went back for more. absolute gold

Originally posted by krie

Nicky is the hotter sister though

are you fucking kidding me? absolutely not. thats preposterous.

you're all haters or something.. paris hilton is gorgeous.. a little skinny-crack-head looking sometimes but most of the time pretty fucking gorgeous.

wow theres some ugly ass pictures of her and nicky in this thread.. i think paris hilton just isnt very photogenic.. when i see her on that celebrities uncensored shit she looks niiice... but she looks butt in these pics.

all of you saying you wouldnt hit it without a hamburger or some shit like that are full of shit, if you saw her on the street youd drool on your radiohead shirt and cum in your pants you fat fuck you couldnt get better if your life depended on it dont fuck with my paris hilton obsession.

I don't know who really gives a shit.. but since the thread's back at the top I might as well post this now...

I have word from the underground something like 5-10 more Paris sex tapes should be surfacing in the next few months... I don't know how certain this is but a friend said he heard it on Stern last week. Yay for whoever digs this broad. :o

haha, sorry for brining up this topic again but this quote appeared in my cities largest newspaper this morning and it was far to good to miss out on. "My parents always try to teach me to spend money well. They once made me take the subways to school for a whole month." Straight from the mouth of yours truley, Paris Hilton. Thought you guys might enjoy it.

^^haha..wait did you see them in an interview about that new show they are gonna be on...they are sitting with the family in alabama and they say something about walmart, and paris goes "whats wal mart, a place where you get wall stuff" hahaha oh man, too funny.

Guest krie
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I have word from the underground something like 5-10 more Paris sex tapes should be surfacing in the next few months...

2ND TAPE FOUND