Paris Hilton Sex Tape?

Guest Catch22

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) way too skinny...thin girls are nice...but shes just......ugh.

2) yes, her ass is definetly imploding in that picture. the souless vortex that makes up her insides is finally sucking everything in through her asshole. splendid.

3)her cunt looks:

a: beat. (which isnt all that surprising i guess...)

b: like she needs to shave.

4) they are definetly snobs. look at them. i sat through the entire "true hollywood story" for these fucks because i had NO idea who they were or why they were on tv...seeing as how the "jobs" they decided they needed were "actress" and "fashion designer/model" or some shit like that, i think its pretty safe to assume theyre rich snobs. IT DOESNT COUNT AS A JOB IF ITS JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES. YOU DO NOT NEED THE MONEY TO LIVE.

5) back in the new york city thread in brickslayers, there were posts about one of them giving handjobs in central park to some guy and just stories of their slut-osity, i doubt none of it.

fucking kill them to death. theres many hotter girls out there.

i would also bet that their cunts smell like fucking dead fucking death due to their bulimia and coke diet.

Guest imported_b0b

I'd love to fuck them, but it has nothing to do with how they look; nice rich girls acting like sluts gives me the horn basically. Simple as that.

Originally posted by cofee crave

right on joker, they have to be on drugs, i mean they are toooo skiny.

oh yes, but you seem to forget....they are multi MILLIONAIRES. drugs, bullemia or not, im in it to win it youknowwaddimsayin? ha. theyd both still get it. my standards arent that high, if you dont believe me, did up some of the threads ive started in the past. ha.

Originally posted by krie

Nicky is the hotter sister though

are you fucking kidding me? absolutely not. thats preposterous.

you're all haters or something.. paris hilton is gorgeous.. a little skinny-crack-head looking sometimes but most of the time pretty fucking gorgeous.

wow theres some ugly ass pictures of her and nicky in this thread.. i think paris hilton just isnt very photogenic.. when i see her on that celebrities uncensored shit she looks niiice... but she looks butt in these pics.

all of you saying you wouldnt hit it without a hamburger or some shit like that are full of shit, if you saw her on the street youd drool on your radiohead shirt and cum in your pants you fat fuck you couldnt get better if your life depended on it dont fuck with my paris hilton obsession.

I don't know who really gives a shit.. but since the thread's back at the top I might as well post this now...

I have word from the underground something like 5-10 more Paris sex tapes should be surfacing in the next few months... I don't know how certain this is but a friend said he heard it on Stern last week. Yay for whoever digs this broad. :o

haha, sorry for brining up this topic again but this quote appeared in my cities largest newspaper this morning and it was far to good to miss out on. "My parents always try to teach me to spend money well. They once made me take the subways to school for a whole month." Straight from the mouth of yours truley, Paris Hilton. Thought you guys might enjoy it.

Archived