Erupto 327. Walls and trains

dinosaurcar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dr. quantity

Originally posted by dinosaurcar

Im digging all of this Erupto shit, but i was thinking of making this a thread for people who are up EVERYWHERE. (Erupto deffinetely included) For example, Kids, Cels, etc. etc. What do yall think. Ill start it off. Tel me if you think this idea is stupid and we should keep it how it was originally.

seen cels a little here and there, but erupto and kids are definately up as fuck. jesse and vent 26 too... all them fools have the middle of nowhere locked down cross country. interstates, amtrak, greyhounds / stations etc. from coast to coast.. crazy thing about erupto is all the freights on top of that. no one comes close for coast to coast quantity, most up all around by far, dudes a machine.

CELS is a toy ass biter!!!! ANYONE who knows anything about Bay Area graff know the real CELS started in 87 and had mad style and was super clean. If anyone has been to Pscyho City chances are they saw his work. It's sad that some new jack comes up and takes an original bay area writers name that wasn't that active but still painted. He goes by another name now but the fact still remains this newjack took his name striaght up!!! The original Cels will SMOKE this new jack any day of the week, maybe this newjack is up more but he knows nothing about style as the OG does!!! Big ups to the ORIGINAL CELS!!!! :king:

Re: game recognize game...

Originally posted by toymagnet

one of the handfull of people i can confidently say has painted as much quantity as i have in the last few years without sacrificing the quality that makes us who we are. the few, the proud, the down... the kings.

:king:

fuck you.:)

Archived