Activists Distribute Red Pill to Uber Matrix Movie Goers

metallix

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Psssh, watched it once, and might watch it a few more. I'M GOING TO GIVE THE CORPORATE WORLD AND THE HYPE MACHINE AROUND $25 OF MY MONEY.

What. What.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw the movie today. The only surprise was peace instead of what the architect claiming originally, which was end destruction of zion and a new-coded matrix.

Who would think the matrix would lose control over smith? He ended up becoming a virus and consuming the matrix , and the matrix needed another rogue agent (neo) to destroy the destroyer. Wowee.

seeing zion was saved, the role of the oracle was a bit over-worked though.

neo as the messiah is an interesting concept. him seeing blind was interesting.

Ruining movies for others

Ha ha ha, my gf and I were in downtown davis last night and we rolled by a theater with all these people in line to see the matrix and I pissed everyone of them off...here's what went down....

::Lens rolls up in car and rolls down the window::

Lens: "Hey, are all of you in line to see the Matrix?"

Numerous Movigoers: "Yeah!" "Uh-Huh!" ::Assorted Cheers and Yells::

Lens (Shouting as loud as he can): "Well, I think you should all know that Trinity dies in the end

Numerous Moviegoers: "What?!?!?" "FUCK YOU!" "ASSHOLE!"

Lens: "BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!"

It was so fucking great. Someone nailed my car with a fast food soda cup. i thought that was pretty cool.

yeah im not a conspiracy theory nut but i am well versed in philisophy and i do understand what governments try to do and think they CAN do to the people they claim to give the power to. I just find it hypocritical and a shame, and i most definatley cannot stand ignorance and complacency, it makes m wany yo vomit. Free mason do exist and they do control almost EVERYTHING from the media to the government. Go to www.davidiche.com the guys a little funny but there isa lot of credible truth behind his research and they want to kill him for exposing the secret brotherhood.

Originally posted by robotripp

yeah im not a conspiracy theory nut but i am well versed in philisophy and i do understand what governments try to do and think they CAN do to the people they claim to give the power to. I just find it hypocritical and a shame, and i most definatley cannot stand ignorance and complacency, it makes m wany yo vomit. Free mason do exist and they do control almost EVERYTHING from the media to the government. Go to www.davidiche.com the guys a little funny but there isa lot of credible truth behind his research and they want to kill him for exposing the secret brotherhood.

your shit dosen't work, moron

its http://www.davidicke.com

now here's where i'm going to have to disagree with you. i read one of his books, the biggest secret or whatever, off kazaa. his theories are just plain irrational along with ALOT of the shit he says.

go look up myron fagan and see some of the shit he says. much more plausible.

Someone should make a poll. "Which secret society controls the world?"

Options:

A) The Illuminati

B) The Freemasons

C) The Zionists

D) The Skull and Bones

Cause you know, they can't ALL be controlling it at the same time, you know?

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Someone should make a poll. "Which secret society controls the world?"

Options:

A) The Illuminati

B) The Freemasons

C) The Zionists

D) The Skull and Bones

Cause you know, they can't ALL be controlling it at the same time, you know?

they are all the same shit man. Its the free masons, they been running shit since the fucking roman empire, who yout hink got all those pretty buildingds done and who do yout hink built the cathedral and all that wonderful architecture in paris france??? The illuminati is the eye in the circle of light over the pinnacle of a pyramid, its on the dollar bill, so tell me now smart ass, you still believe it aint a secret society that runs this country??

No, robotripp, you've got it all wrong ...

That eye in the pyramid is actually an evolved representation an old barbarian tradition; huns would mount the eye of an enemy's leader at the head of a splintered wooden sword and set it on fire. And the pyramid came about in response to a pact made with egypt concerning use of the name "memphis" for tennessee's famous city. Eventually the eye and the pyramid were artistically portrayed as one.

You may be unaware of this also, but the free masons were started by educated black slaves in the pre-civil war south; they joined as a pagan brotherhood standing in oppostition to injustice. The organization was later absorbed by black sympathizers and developed into its modern incarnation through an upward consolidation of liturgical mediocrity.

Re: No, robotripp, you've got it all wrong ...

Originally posted by Ten Cents

That eye in the pyramid is actually an evolved representation an old barbarian tradition; huns would mount the eye of an enemy's leader at the head of a splintered wooden sword and set it on fire. And the pyramid came about in response to a pact made with egypt concerning use of the name "memphis" for tennessee's famous city. Eventually the eye and the pyramid were artistically portrayed as one.

You may be unaware of this also, but the free masons were started by educated black slaves in the pre-civil war south; they joined as a pagan brotherhood standing in oppostition to injustice. The organization was later absorbed by black sympathizers and developed into its modern incarnation through an upward consolidation of liturgical mediocrity.

you are THE dumbest motherfucker i have ever seen on the net. Go to your local used bookstore and pick up a freemason "bible" or manula as they call it, something like that. Anyhow read that shit you fucking moron then tell me it was a black pagan movement.

Oh and

here you go wise ass

novus ordo seclorum - Latin. A new order of the ages.

It is the motto on the U.S. Great Seal.

-- american heritage dictionary

annuit coeptis - Latin. He (God) has favored our undertakings.

It is the motto, adapted from the Aeneid (IX.625), that appears

on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States.

-- The American Heritage Dictionary

so tell me now smart ass, you still believe it aint a secret society that runs this country??

Nope. Because...

im not a conspiracy theory nut

Re: Re: No, robotripp, you've got it all wrong ...

you are THE dumbest motherfucker i have ever seen on the net. Go to your local used bookstore and pick up a freemason "bible" or manula as they call it, something like that. Anyhow read that shit you fucking moron then tell me it was a black pagan movement.

Oh and

here you go wise ass

novus ordo seclorum - Latin. A new order of the ages.

It is the motto on the U.S. Great Seal.

-- american heritage dictionary

annuit coeptis - Latin. He (God) has favored our undertakings.

It is the motto, adapted from the Aeneid (IX.625), that appears

on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States.

-- The American Heritage Dictionary

Haha, man I totally made that whole thing up, beginning to end.

Archived