5%

applesauce1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

Man im disapointed in you, I've seen you post shit for a long-time and you have not improved a bit. You really should take writing serious or just quit-

I'm kinda have to kinda agree cuz ya letters look the same as they did like 5 months ago or whatever... you havent improved or deproved... jsut stayed the same. TRy somethin a bit different and your style will change and get better.

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

Man im disapointed in you, I've seen you post shit for a long-time and you have not improved a bit. You really should take writing serious or just quit-

I'm kinda have to kinda agree cuz ya letters look the same as they did like 5 months ago or whatever... you havent improved or deproved... jsut stayed the same. TRy somethin a bit different and your style will change and get better.

i dont think they look all that bad...and i hate people that are never fuckin happy with anything...like when everyone says go simple go simple and when you post somethin simple their like oh man that shit blows ass u should just give up...it annoyes the hell outta me...who cares that you havent gotten 20 times better in 5 months or whatever it still isnt half as bad as some flix ive seen on this site!!!!

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Are you trying to fufill the elemets of Hip Hop by:

Doing graff, but not seriously!

Calling yourself a dj

Maybe do some Bboying

Maybe Listen to hip hop!

Just wondering?

He is a DJ. And I don't think he ever said he break dances. And i don't see how listening to hip hop relevant to an element in hip hop. Who said hes not serious about graffiti. He just needs improvment and he trys. I know this. So shut up and quit acting like you know everything.

Originally posted by Sickboy

He is a DJ. And I don't think he ever said he break dances. And i don't see how listening to hip hop relevant to an element in hip hop. Who said hes not serious about graffiti. He just needs improvment and he trys. I know this. So shut up and quit acting like you know everything.

Listen stfu i KNOW how is hip hop not an element DERRR! YOU KNOW NADA Keep to yourself! trying 2 b big

Try not to make it look wild by just adding little bumps and arrows,all that does is make it worse...the only thing i can say is go simple,really simple,then work your way up by upgrading your style...Go ahead and bite something,it doesnt matter,every writter has bit something once,or gotten ideas from other peoples letter structure,why do you think soo many people are writting now,get at me on aim=makeithappen502

Peace.

generic gun toting and bling bling

make your bars pretty much the same thickness, and try not to add rough bits on the length of them, or arrowsm, extensions, and characters. I've heard it been said like a kajillion times before but you need to structure your letters on the basic fonts such as times new roman and comic sans ms. for now make your letters the same height, and avoid trying out any of those radhouse fill colour schemes you have going in your first post 2nd one down (although that simple would be a good starting point if you continued to develop it). work on your handstyles also.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00365807f00000025.jpg'>

good basic S L and E

swermatic