crank-on-foil-(NEW**)

crank_on_foi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crank_on_foi

surely you dont think you can do better onesecple.

should be a crime to have a ego the size of yours.

:lol:

oh, no man, i didnt in anyway mean to offend you, i jus tdont like them, not my style. You still do your thing, i think thats cool, and in no was could i do better, its just not my thing. So, sorry if i offended you

and, the ego deal, heres whats goin on there. You just took my picture and "internet bombed" it, thats cool, i dont mine, you obviously do not like me, the way i said i didnt like your stuff could be taken as me sayin it sucked, for that i apologize. But you saying i have a huge ego and that its a crime is a bit over reacting man. But to come off like that, without even knowing me, if you look at most my posts, the only people i diss on are people that diss for no reason, that straight come outta no where and diss shit with no backup, that pisses me off.

once again, i apologize for the misconception in the way that i said that i didnt like your stuff. I appreaciate it, but do not like it for it is not my style.

sincerely

OneSecondPle

Originally posted by crank_on_foi

"ONESECPLE: what are you people seeing that i am not? cuz i dont like them"

you offended me when you brought in other people. found it rude.

:nope:

and for that i apologized, and will again. I guess thats just the way i am, and you have to get to know me to realize that, sorry, i didnt realize that it would come off that way

surely you dont think you can do better onesecple.

should be a crime to have a ego the size of yours.

thats a bit hypocritical.

take it easy on him, he said it wasn't to his taste, people can agree or disagree and you're flashing on him for having an opinion. Seeing as you take other's opinions to heart/ego so vehemently, it shouldn't bother you what he says because it has had no bearing on what other people have said. Just chill.

Now he's gotta suck your dick just so he doesn't cop a whole lot of beef, and thats pathetic.

As for my opinion I like the second one, but it's nothing to drop your jaw over. I'd like to see something you've put a lot of work into so that any potential you might have is displayed to a fuller extent.

peace

Originally posted by cam

thats a bit hypocritical.

take it easy on him, he said it wasn't to his taste, people can agree or disagree and you're flashing on him for having an opinion. Seeing as you take other's opinions to heart/ego so vehemently, it shouldn't bother you what he says because it has had no bearing on what other people have said. Just chill.

Now he's gotta suck your dick just so he doesn't cop a whole lot of beef, and thats pathetic.

As for my opinion I like the second one, but it's nothing to drop your jaw over. I'd like to see something you've put a lot of work into so that any potential you might have is displayed to a fuller extent.

peace

see, thats what i was sayin, not so far as the dick suckin thing. Then he goes and takes my sketch and puts that mess on it, now it didnt bother me, but that just blows up the ego thing more. Here i am tryin to avoid beef because of an opinion of mine and he goes and blows up. whatever i guess though

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by onesecondple

what the shit is metrosexual

dont you watch south park they have a whole episode on ....metrosexuals spawned from "queer eye for the strait guy"(the crab people!!!!)

and the one thats over onesecondple's sketch ....looks like it had a strok.

no dis

or is it(scary organ music)

Archived