who is awake part two....insomnia returns.

SleepOnIt

the other whos awake was getting kind of long and it was hard to tell who was awake. right now i just got a few million things running through my head and they wont let me sleep ...not even big shit...just stuff like what is the next color scheme, and i wonder if any one but me ever sees the fr8s i do, and did i log off my computer when i left work today...ahhh fuck ....any one there?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think that is one of my problems as well. forget to eat an shit....i go all day with out eating and by the time i am in bed my stomach starts to hurt and im like awww fuck, and then i have to get up go to the fridge eat something..a lot of something too to make up for the whole day of not eating, and go to bed..the cycle continues.

I feel you on that one.

I just popped a bag of Orville Redenbacher and grabed a cup of raspberry yogurt.

Mmmmm...

One thing I hate is that I almost never have anything good to eat in my house, and when I do it doesnt last long ann I'm almost always to lazy to go shopping.

im up. i have MAD trouble falling asleep. i stay up laying in bed just thinking about everything and i mean everything. my brain goes like 500billion miles per hour and the more you think the faster you think and the faster you think the more adrenalyn gets produced which means less sleep. its a vicious cycle. smoking weed just makes me think harder to, maybe i should get drunk... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon5.gif'>

Originally posted by SleepOnIt:

what the fuck...why are people fucking stupid. now i am getting pissed that i cant go to bed and i got asshole over here ^^^ posting first on my thread titled r.c.n...first...fucking idiot.

why are you crying like a little bitch? shut the fuck up and take you faggot ass to bed http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

good ole zack morris is still here..i ws just out in my garage taking my empty cans apart so i could take the mixing balls out. i don't know why it just felt like the thing to do..i think i might make this into a habit. the 5 balls that I got are all really nice yet different shades of blue. and whats even wierder is I think the paint has stained the balls because all the cans I opened were different shades of blue and the shade of the ball corresponds with the color of the paint..i.e. the lighter the paint the lighter the mixing ball. that makes want to kill other colors to see what color moxing balls are in other colors and if they are color coded in correspondence with the colors of paint.

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

good ole zack morris is still here..i ws just out in my garage taking my empty cans apart so i could take the mixing balls out. i don't know why it just felt like the thing to do..i think i might make this into a habit. the 5 balls that I got are all really nice yet different shades of blue. and whats even wierder is I think the paint has stained the balls because all the cans I opened were different shades of blue and the shade of the ball corresponds with the color of the paint..i.e. the lighter the paint the lighter the mixing ball. that makes want to kill other colors to see what color moxing balls are in other colors and if they are color coded in correspondence with the colors of paint.

i've only opened about two dozen cans, [all krylon], but every ball has been blue.

Archived