NET FAME STRIKES AGAIN!!!

The Boss

listen up tuna..............im gettin real tired of your lip and your gay assed crews bunk bitin geek styles.you are who/what i say you are.your a nothing,a never will be and a never was.remeber me? im the guy who pin-balled you off the lockers at lunch time you little pink panty wearin mutherfucker.speak when spoken too child.and beleive me i dont spak to LOSERS.so you best be stayin silent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha sounds like someone has a complex.. im sorry did

you get pushed around in school or did you dad beat you.. either way your right.. that last shit you said just made me realize you are really really hardcore!! :lol: :lol: you have no idea who i am or what im about BOI so just keep that mouth of yours shut, you cry baby ass E-TUFF guy:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by loserfish

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha sounds like someone has a complex.. im sorry did

you get pushed around in school or did you dad beat you.. either way your right.. that last shit you said just made me realize you are really really hardcore!! :lol: :lol: you have no idea who i am or what im about BOI so just keep that mouth of yours shut, you cry baby ass E-TUFF guy:lol: :lol: :lol:

First of all this "BOI" thing sounds like some little 12 year old asian aol chat whore "azn bad BOI, looking for azn good gurl".

Second of all, how in the fuck.... no no.... why in the fuck would you post some white piece of shit looking like he walked straight out of TRL, tagging if you dont want them to think it was you?

E-Tuff?? hmmmm?.... Now if that doesn't take the cake for fagness, I don't know what does Mr. Clay Aikins!

listen up tuna..............im gettin real tired of your lip and your gay assed crews bunk bitin geek styles.you are who/what i say you are.your a nothing,a never will be and a never was.remeber me? im the guy who pin-balled you off the lockers at lunch time you little pink panty wearin mutherfucker.speak when spoken too child.and beleive me i dont spak to LOSERS.so you best be stayin silent.

Originally posted by ivamptoys

THERE IS MAYBE 1 OR 2 THINGS THAT ACCIDENTLY FOUND THEMSELVES IN THIS TOYBOX OF A THREAD. SOUNDS LIKE THE DUDES BEHIND THIS POST HAVE BITTEN OFF A LITTLE MORE THEN THEY CAN CHEW. HOW IN THE FUCK CAN SOME NEW BOOTY BEGINNERS THINK THEY CAN HANG WITH THE KNOWN HEAVYWEIGHTS THERE TRYIN TO HANG WITH IS FAR BEYOND ME. THIS REMINDS ME OF LIL MAC TRYIN TO FIGHT MIKE TYSON

Holy shit this is the funniest fucking thing I've read in a long while.... maybe it's because I'm a fan of Tyson's Punch Out. This shit is so true though...