NET FAME STRIKES AGAIN!!!

The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus

SAD

funny that the REAL shots of you guys you posted are even MORE SILLY than the fake ones you tried to pass off as my crew. thanks, now i know what all of you look like.

oh shit! biter knows what we look like! what if him and dreos c-walk over to us in the club and pull out there bb guns. and say " yo b iz youz guys the losers crew... cause yo.. only me and my homies can self promo on this board,G".. i would run out the club and they would folow me in there suzuki samurai's on dubs and run me over...then they would be like " yo g lets go to walmart and buy some paint on my moms credit card so we can go do bubbles over these niggas pieces".. oooh thats gangster!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by loserfish

oh shit! biter knows what we look like! what if him and dreos c-walk over to us in the club and pull out there bb guns. and say " yo b iz youz guys the losers crew... cause yo.. only me and my homies can self promo on this board,G".. i would run out the club and they would folow me in there suzuki samurai's on dubs and run me over...then they would be like " yo g lets go to walmart and buy some paint on my moms credit card so we can go do bubbles over these niggas pieces".. oooh thats gangster!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i don't like any of these guys' shit at all, but this my friends, this is amusing.

Originally posted by Emo Andy

IT TOOK YOU A NEW NAME JUST TO SAY THAT? AND AS FAR AS TBK SHIT, THEY POST ENOUGH OF IT ON THEIR OWN.

say whaa mayne? ay mayne i dun think you know who use talkin' bout mayne dis lil' flipper from da screwed up click! an if use play wit me we commin' to shoot up shit..ayo post dat tbk though!! dem tight though.

^^ tars noone involved you in anything.. you were in a post that someone did and the losers and tsl happened to be in.. noone ever said they knew you or anything.. someone bumped you and stelth thats it!

i didnt have anything to do with this post either and to tell you the truth would rather not be in it myself.-KOER-THELOSERS

Archived