Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KiSe

Rets-One

thanks swiss cheese, at least sombody got my back, and i like the stuff in your thread too, its different then everyone, and its pretty cool, and ill have some mo' up somtime today

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ownage3k

whoa who writes trex? i thought I was the only 1..

you seriously write trex? before i changed my name me and my friend were jokin around and thought of t-reks(tee-recks) like the dinosour. I was like fuck nobody will ever think of that shit! and so far if youre serious,then your the only one

hey kise lets see some painted shit.. you seem to be talking a lot of shit i like your sketches alright. can you paint it? dont be so fucking defensive. if youre going to talk shit about the rets who paints then maybe you should back yourself up with some painted shit nobody gives a fuck about a pencil and paper. for all everyone on here know youre just a book worm.. and youre calling someone who paints a toy?

post something youve painted, then we will see if you have room to talk about people who paint..

ive talked to some hardcore writers who call some of my favorite people TOYS because they dont travel, or because they paint in their hometown.. its like levels of a ladder. this guy is up top huge crew leader, hardcore as fuck, lots of prison time, lots of drugs, lots of painting.. and he talks shit about some people that arent as hardcore as he is, and even still those people are fucking SICK.. now look at you.. sitting at home doodling with your fucking deco color paint pens... i dont get up that much but at least im not at the base of the ladder

if i see you post some REAL graffiti, then welcome to the the first step of the ladder.. if not then shut your fucking mouth.

well i hope to see some pieces.

I understand where youre comin from, and i'm not just a bookworm, the main reason for posting all sketches in here is because it is alot more accesible to me, i can skatech anytime i want and scan it anytime i want. My pieces on the other hand are mich harder to post up on here, because i dont have a digi cam (hopfully getting one for xmas) so i have buy a disposbal, fill it up, and then pay to get it developed which is alot of hassle, so i leave my pieces to be seen people who live here and go wherever i paint. I've only went out bombing a few times because i'm more into piecing, and i dont have good throws because of the lack of practice.

Yes, i was being defensive and in retrospect i shouldnt have gotten that defensive but whatever i dont really care now.

So for the painted shit i have nothin till i can either buy a disposable, or borrow a digi, and most of you people will think i'm making excuses for myself, and i cant prove myself until i get'em posted so i'll have to try my hardest to get some pieces up by wensday or so, and no i'm not as good on a wall as with my sketches, because i sketch more then i paint, but ive been painting almost everyday after school for the past 2-3 weeks trying to get my shit down, and it's paying off, so go ahead and hate, because i aint got any of my shit on a wall, but heres about the only semi-decent thing i have on film, and its from about 1-2 months ago, when i was still writing kise....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00366660f00000032.jpg'>

go ahead and diss me but ill get more up by wensday.

nice goin kise, i remember that pic, dont give a shit about shor or wutever the hell his name is, jus do ur thang mang. shor got sumthin up his ass.

there we go thats the response i was hoping for. hopefully to see more painted stuff

have you just been painting on the backs of stores the past couple weeks or something? i remember i use to do that every dsay before school i would paint the back of this one store man i was so good back then *sarcasm*.

not really a store, but a storage place, plenty of wall and I own it all, dammmn i got them rhymes! :D

Who chose the word? Just wonderin, i dont know about that "a" kinda krazy! But who am i to talk, better than what i could do.

i dont know about that "a" kinda krazy! But who am i to talk, better than what i could do.

It says Simple. There is no A.

Ill shit Kise. I'm feeling everything in this thread.

haha. an A!? ok.... i don't see that at all but it's ok we all have the "gawd i feel like a dumbass" days, and thanks riak and slyde.

tss...

a panel piece mixed with a 3d piece gone sour....

looks real beginnerishh

stop fucking around with little add ons and practice style

An Opinion

blah,

eba00366660f00000045.jpg

and yuckfou, please elaborate..... are you saying addons can't have style??

i never said i was proud of that 3d pieces, i know it sucks, and the 3d is pretty "beginnerish" because i was just beggining to mess with 3d, and dont practice it, and the panel piece?? if your refering to the red/white blocky shit, thats not what im into and i dont like the sketch anyway, so whatever, if you can't even describe what your talking about then you have no arguement

...not tryin to diss but your letters have the same structure in almost all the pieces, don't get me wrong they're fresh but i just kinda picked that up...

why do people come up in the paper chase forum and try to dis folks for not posting pieces on walls- i dont get it.:confused: :confused:

enough with the internet beef. its not the portland rets, im pretty sure. good letters for the most part, wierd colors on some, but good work mostly. the overal look and structure is hell of monotonous though.