Rets-One

KiSe

Originally posted by RASTAKINOVER

you keep doing your thing on paper.

uh.. last time i checked this was uh PAPER CHASE, that means sketches but ima get some pics of my shit and you will shut the fuck up, and dont disrespect me saying i should write treks because there is a "retz" that can suck my cock for all i care, because hes a joke.

FUCK YOU

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KiSe

uh.. last time i checked this was uh PAPER CHASE, that means sketches but ima get some pics of my shit and you will shut the fuck up, and dont disrespect me saying i should write treks because there is a "retz" that can suck my cock for all i care, because hes a joke.

FUCK YOU

:nope: getting a little big headed? i thought you were pretty down to earth.

you can call me big headed, but im really not, i just dont respect somone being a smart ass because i post my sketches in paperchase, and implies that i dont paint, you might be better then me rastak, along with 1million other people, but if you want to be ignorant go ahead.

and starzabove i dont hear, "nice, ill ,hot, good, phat piece all the time"

read the shit above, im not so god damn concieted that i think my shit is the "shit" I know i can improve alot and i do with every sketch and every piece i do.

to quote the same song as rastak's quote.

"if you innocent, be cool, only the guilty catchin offense"

and to quote copywrite.

"you get a little life in arguin over who feels it more"

just chill kise. who gives a fuck who feels it, its your art. 99% of writers are dicks anyway. just as long as you feel it, then who gives a cum-gargling fuck what other people think.

This is Hot.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00366660f00000038.jpg'>

making a thread about the stuff you do on paper is BIG HEADED

not really. That's what this is about...sharing your work. Letting other people see your stuff is normal. I dont think he's cocky for showing me what he does.

Anyway there are two Rets probably more also, but we could probably all tell the difference between them. Just like there are many Bob's out there, but we know the difference because they have different personalities, different characteristics. It's just a name. If you have "style" then it shouldn't matter what the name says but we could still tell YOU did it. na mean????

Originally posted by ownage3k

whoa who writes trex? i thought I was the only 1..

you seriously write trex? before i changed my name me and my friend were jokin around and thought of t-reks(tee-recks) like the dinosour. I was like fuck nobody will ever think of that shit! and so far if youre serious,then your the only one

hey kise lets see some painted shit.. you seem to be talking a lot of shit i like your sketches alright. can you paint it? dont be so fucking defensive. if youre going to talk shit about the rets who paints then maybe you should back yourself up with some painted shit nobody gives a fuck about a pencil and paper. for all everyone on here know youre just a book worm.. and youre calling someone who paints a toy?

post something youve painted, then we will see if you have room to talk about people who paint..

ive talked to some hardcore writers who call some of my favorite people TOYS because they dont travel, or because they paint in their hometown.. its like levels of a ladder. this guy is up top huge crew leader, hardcore as fuck, lots of prison time, lots of drugs, lots of painting.. and he talks shit about some people that arent as hardcore as he is, and even still those people are fucking SICK.. now look at you.. sitting at home doodling with your fucking deco color paint pens... i dont get up that much but at least im not at the base of the ladder

if i see you post some REAL graffiti, then welcome to the the first step of the ladder.. if not then shut your fucking mouth.

well i hope to see some pieces.

I understand where youre comin from, and i'm not just a bookworm, the main reason for posting all sketches in here is because it is alot more accesible to me, i can skatech anytime i want and scan it anytime i want. My pieces on the other hand are mich harder to post up on here, because i dont have a digi cam (hopfully getting one for xmas) so i have buy a disposbal, fill it up, and then pay to get it developed which is alot of hassle, so i leave my pieces to be seen people who live here and go wherever i paint. I've only went out bombing a few times because i'm more into piecing, and i dont have good throws because of the lack of practice.

Yes, i was being defensive and in retrospect i shouldnt have gotten that defensive but whatever i dont really care now.

So for the painted shit i have nothin till i can either buy a disposable, or borrow a digi, and most of you people will think i'm making excuses for myself, and i cant prove myself until i get'em posted so i'll have to try my hardest to get some pieces up by wensday or so, and no i'm not as good on a wall as with my sketches, because i sketch more then i paint, but ive been painting almost everyday after school for the past 2-3 weeks trying to get my shit down, and it's paying off, so go ahead and hate, because i aint got any of my shit on a wall, but heres about the only semi-decent thing i have on film, and its from about 1-2 months ago, when i was still writing kise....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00366660f00000032.jpg'>

go ahead and diss me but ill get more up by wensday.

there we go thats the response i was hoping for. hopefully to see more painted stuff

have you just been painting on the backs of stores the past couple weeks or something? i remember i use to do that every dsay before school i would paint the back of this one store man i was so good back then *sarcasm*.

Archived