Reason 2.5

Sickboy

Ok...I'm downloading a demo to Reason 2.5. Just to try it out. But usually don't the programs usually ask for a serial number which means if you knwo it you get the whole programs or something like that. I'm not a computer genious so help me out people. I was wondering if someone has a serial number for this program. I'm not too worried if I dont get it. Just curious. Thanks

Fuck all that shit I jsut said. It won't work. But if someone would be willing to trade for the program that woulod be great. Or if it only needs to be installed without needing the disk everytime you use the program you could just send the disks to me and ill install and send them back. I'll even throw something nice in for all the trouble.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

reason's a tough one.

You actually need 3 discs to do the install (soundbanks)

and I dont think it's as easy as unlocking a demo.

I might be wrong though.

Well...It didn't ask for a serial number. So I guess thats not gonna work. It's not even worth testing out because it says its gonna delete the demo after 20 minutes I guess. THanks anyways. If someone would want to trade for this program or something that would be great. I don't knwo what I could give for suck an expensive program.

reason is too hard to obtain...either that or i am to lazy. Depending on how experienced you are, this program may not even be right for you at the moment. I'm pretty sure you are looking for virtual synth, am i right? Fruity loops works for beginners. Or you could get adobe audition.

Archived