Wow, I fucking love how my actions dictate so much around me...

Dirty_habiT

So yesterday I asked my little brother to get his fucking car seat out of my car, seeing as how he put it there without asking me.... and I left for three hours, when I come back that mother fucker is still playing games on the computer.... so naturally I was a little pissed.

So instead of him going and doing that shit like I told him to, he wants to sit there saying "yeah, whatever.... yeah.... sure... yeah..." so I choked him, and he was all shook like, why did I deserve that.... hmmmm, for being a prick... and thinking your big brother is too big of a person to kick your weak ass when you run your mouth.

So then, my step dad wants to have this talk with us, and we talk.... and my mom just now is bitching at me copping this attitude like it's my fault that my brother was an asshole and made me have to kick his ass.... she's fighting with her spouse.... fuckit, they need to find something else that's better to fight about, or not fight at all.

Thank you 12oz for being my exhaust vent, I am done.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

Slap mom

Key the shit outta brothers car

Steal money from mom while she's crying and go to an asian massage parlor.

Get massage from hottie asian chick. Tip her an extra $20 to get jerked off.

Return home, set house on fire.

I have a rusty screw driver with your fucking name on it!

Re: LENS

Originally posted by suicidebombr

you're hilarious mang.

the only thing not cool, was what you posted in the cheating thread about your girl. other than that you're dope in my book.:lol:

Thanks man. yeah, i used to think nothing of casual shit like i used to pull but when my gf gave me that news...it totally put things in perspective for me. I'm proud to say I'm a reformed man.

Rusty screwdriver Frate Raper? Go see the new asshole i just tore for you in your thread about that mystery girl of yours. You'll wish you had something bigger to rip into me with.

Actions have dictated my surroundings for a long time now. Not just my own but that of others around me.

you wanna take some real action?

Choke your brother again to get the point across.

run away from home

live in the yards preying on writers by night and scavenging for food by day.

Write a book about it on pieces of old cardboard. get that shit published, get rich.

Use your newfound money to just hire someone to choke your brother.

my step dad always trys to get man-on-man with me,

like he wants to fight and shit cuz i run my mouth to everyone here,

but i don't got time to be fighitin with him,

he used to be skinny but probably figured i could take him so he gained an ass load of weight, no hes a hefty sumbitch, but who knows:lol:

bad shit like this happens to me. ive felt like kicking everones ass because i cant handle life. in particular mine. my body is stiff from walking home from work in the cold. i got 5 guest complaints at work for being "rude". i got sent home. plus i got other shit ive fucked up. i want to die. the only thing stopping me right now is my love and responsibilty for my cat. if anyone will help me, i will give you my phone number. i want to die. theyre going to fire me. ive fucked up everything else.

Jesus.

This story is so wack, I'm not sure where to start.

1.) You cannot control what other people do or don't do. So stop trying.

2.) Your brother's fucked up behavior is not an excuse for you to act like a dumbass with no self control.

3.) Violence is no solution to anything. What are you trying to do, get charged with assault? The laws of the state where you live are still valid inside your house, so if you choke your brother, he can turn you in to the police. So can your parents. What he said to you, what he did or didn't do doesn't mean shit. If you choke him, hit him, kick him, etc., he can have you arrested. Domestic violence means violence between any two people who live in the same house. In Texas, if somebody where you live calls the cops because of a fight, somebody is going to jail.

4.) You only have control over what you personally do or don't do. In fact, you are RESPONSIBLE, both legally and morally, for whatever you do, or fail to do. Ignore this truth at your own risk. If your brother leaves his car seat in your car (what the fuck is a car seat, anyway? Are we talking baby seat or what?) and refuses to remove it, you can take it out and dump it on the lawn, or you can just leave it there, or you can complain to your parents, but if you hit him, choke him, etc. you are just asking to get arrested, taken to jail, charged with assault and battery and held until your parents or friends make your bail, or until your court date. If you get convicted, it could mean 90 days in County, or more. In some states assault can be up to but not exceeding a YEAR in jail.

So quit being stupid, unless you just enjoy giving your brother the opportunity to see you incarcerated for a year. Or don't. Whatever.

<span style='color:black'>Due to barely being able to barely type, I'll let you knw this. when i was at the abar tonight, I sang mad kareoki.....yeah....however you spell it. I sang mad billyjoel tonight and people got mad a me cuase i was bringing down the "mood". Fuck thme bitches. I tok some backstreet boys girlfriend. She is on my new waiting list. Yeah me. Fuck a girl friend. As i was refering to in some other thresad housrs ago.....look at how your girl does you when you are not lookong.</span>