i fucking love fireworks night.

niso

fireworks is night is fucking grate iv just walked back from my girl friends house. as i walk home i go up a hill and at point you can look over the city and you can just see the air thick with the smoke and the air has that smoke smell and tast to it. dos any one ells love it to?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

excuse my ignorant american ass ... is there a reason behind fireworks night ??

we only get to play with them here during the american independance day. yea 4th of july !!

there are a few states where you can buy them all the time but im not sure about firing them off.

this last 4th of july was a friday so it went on much longer than years past !!

is there a reason behind fireworks night ??

it dates back to like a cupple of hurndred a grup of caotholics tryed to blow up parlement. and the guy who got cort was burt at the stake so we selibrate this by having bonfires and fireworks

As best as I recall, in 1605 guy fawkes tried to blow up the houses of parliment by filling the basements below it with gunpowder. But one of his mates was a snitch, guy fawkes got caught, first he was tortured into giving a confession, then his body was dragged through the streets of london, then he was hung, but with a loose noose so he was still alive but fucked up, then his body was cut up into quarters and then his head was put on a spike on london bridge to stop other people trying to overthrow the goverment.

City of culture my arse....

THANKS for the history lesson. thats funny shit.

yeah our last 4th was friday and it smelled and the air was thick with smoke. it was a blast ... except for the fact i had to be at work the next day at 6:00am so i was at home trying to get to sleep hearing the neighborhood all getting down. that sucked so bad !!!!!