Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sickboy

Flute wavs. or loops

I made a thread about this a while back but not specifically about flute wavs. I've searched the web and found only bullshit sites that are old and don't work. Kazaa doesn't come up with anything usefull. So I came here to see if anyone has any flute wavs or any cool flute loops. Yep...thats all...thank you.

get a propram like reason, or any other virtual synth prog.

all the loops you'll ever need.

Originally posted by seeking

get a propram like reason, or any other virtual synth prog.

all the loops you'll ever need.

Can I download this from somewhere or do I have to go buy it? How much does it cost if thats the case?

reason is the only one im familar with, and its 300 to buy. but i know there were some people trading it (for pc) on here recently. or you could try kazaa.

Guest 455
Originally posted by hold the cup

dig.

listen to some stuff by Lalo Schifrin

Wow. That's alot...haha. I'm gonna search the web just a bit more before I do anything big like trade or buy a expensive program. Thanks seeks.

You could always just look up the names of flute musicians. Download mp3's and listen for samples, go to kazaa and obtain a copy of cool edit pro (now known as adobe audition). Use the program to edit, trim, chop up samples. Or you could test your songwriting skills and try your hands with the virtual synth. I think its hard to get those loops not sounding like a synth. Or you could be old fashioned and go digging for records. I like flutes too, though........and sitars.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this