Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BOZACK

In the bowels of New Orleans

I was working by the Florida projects a while back and some dude tried to steal my car while I was inside the building. I caught him and thought we were going to start throwing but he bailed out. I left a little while after because there isnt anything down there but the projects and the abandoned buildings that I had to work in, so you definitely dont want to get caught alone down there.

This weekend I was working in another building and some toothless crack fiend broad came into the building asking if I was married and if I wanted to fool around. I seriously almost got drunk just standing next to her.

I get all kinds of New Orleans finest trying to sell me jewelry, trying to mess with my car, trying to fight me cause I wont let them paint on a float or climb around on them. Its pretty funny after a while, but it definitely is serious.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by spunyon

Yo BOZACK...

I think you are testing your luck.. If you stick your neck out far enough its gonna get cut off. Then again if you're from NOLA you know what you're getting into. Most cats around those PJ's are panhandling, swingin/hustlin or high. Sorry if that comes off as a generalization, but so far in my 6 1/2 years here i've found that to be the case. Also its unfortunate but true that a '100 lb. white boy" is an easy assed target for somebody in the game. Honestly it's all on you, but don't be surprized if somethin happens.

By the way do you write when you're walking thru the projects or just scoping? Holla back.......

i'm well aware that i'm testing my luck, and frankly, i don't care. although i do know my limits, and i stick to them. you're right about most people in the projects, and i know i'd usually be a target, but most people mistake me for being homeless or a drug addict because of the way i dress and my disheveled appearance. dealers have tried to sell me every drug in the book. i just tell em i'm broke and keep moving.

and i don't write....anywhere.

Originally posted by BOZACK

^^methinks you are right.

and Telo, why so bitter? i never once tried to make a joke out of a life of poverty and blight, and i consider myself lucky not to have to worry about the dangers of that lifestyle constantly. i just enjoy going to those areas of my city. what difference does it make to you? not to mention the fact that i know new orleans alot better than you do, so trust me, i know where i'm going and i think i'll be ok. and *pat on the back* for being so "gutta."

:rolleyes:

nah man.. sorry if i was coming off as a bitter individual.. i didnt mean it like that.. its just that i went to highschool in a very wealthy suburb and when tough ecvonomic times came , i had to come down here to a rental house that we owned.. ive been in and out of this building for almost my whole life. and no its not new orleans..

nor am i "gutta".. haha

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

You'll just have to dodge bullets and broken glass pipes.

it's be worth it to bust nollie front foot flips on that sweet bizzank yo

Originally posted by Telo

PS.. im not a rich boy either.. just an average jo schmo..

sounds like we're in the same boat

i live in mid-city(3rd wd).The only people that hassle me are the fucking police.i got jumped two or three times when i was younger but thats all well needed experience.I love the neighborhood and all my home-boys,

new orleans is my home.

Fuck the pigs,you dirty muh fuhkers.

powc

paint shit.

I have ended up in some odd parts of the city. Always came out fine though. Check out the cemetery by school its got some weird shit.

Fuck opp and nopd

Originally posted by repletecord

i live in mid-city(3rd wd).The only people that hassle me are the fucking police.i got jumped two or three times when i was younger but thats all well needed experience.I love the neighborhood and all my home-boys,

new orleans is my home.

Fuck the pigs,you dirty muh fuhkers.

powc

paint shit.

yeah mid-city is one of my favorite areas

and you're right aboout the cops in newolrena, they've gotta be the most corrupt in the country.

if i'm not mistaken, after "10th Ward Fat" (heroin kingpin) was arrested, they found a coupla cops involved in his drug ring.

more pics this week maybe

New Orleans is like a beautiful old whore that has lost her looks, but still gives the best fuckin' blow job you ever had in your life. It feels great, but you're embarrassed for your friends to know about it, LOL.

It's a DANGEROUS MOTHERFUCKER, truth be told--do NOT get in any arguments with ANYBODY, about anything. There is nothing any worse to be found in any Third World ghetto. The chances of a young black male to make it out of the projects without being killed, wounded, arrested for a serious felony or catching HIV is like 1:3. Depressing, but fascinating, like rubbernecking at a car wreck.

i have never witnessed this intriguing side of kabar2 before

i have to admit its left me feeling hot

Originally posted by KaBar2

New Orleans is like a beautiful old whore that has lost her looks, but still gives the best fuckin' blow job you ever had in your life. It feels great, but you're embarrassed for your friends to know about it, LOL.

It's a DANGEROUS MOTHERFUCKER, truth be told--do NOT get in any arguments with ANYBODY, about anything. There is nothing any worse to be found in any Third World ghetto. The chances of a young black male to make it out of the projects without being killed, wounded, arrested for a serious felony or catching HIV is like 1:3. Depressing, but fascinating, like rubbernecking at a car wreck.

and this is why i miss it so much :(

i lived in the 9th ward right where elysion fields ends by the train tracks. that shit was slummy. i also lived in the 5th ward i think, a few blocks toward the river from the salvation army on magazine st. that shit was cracked out, lots of rock dealers on little girl bikes, crackwhores and a bum that wanted me to steel meat from some meat freezers at a freight ship loading dock. i went to OPP for 5 days for pissing in an alley a week before mardi gras, 5 hours after i arrived in NO. new orleans is full of sluts, druggies, fags, gold teeth, squatters, pick pockets, everything. i'd always see the dealers on canal counting fat wads of cash. A&P had 50cent cans of old english, no i.d. those breakers out on decatur were sick. jazz fest is lots of fun. i got scribes on crystal burger mirror and lots of the bourbon st restaurants that i snuck into for pissing purposes. i liked chilling with the hippiescum and gutterpunks on river walk, bumming peoples drinks on bourbon and letting hotties take pictures of my big dick. there was almost no visible graff when i went there, but harsh was getting up a lot. i got one throw up in the 9th ward and one on the side of that salvation army on magazine, i was slacking.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I thought that's who you were. You got a lot moodier when you got a new name, though.

Amazing isn't it??

^ I was going to make a post to this affect....just from reading this thread alone bozack seems like a completely different person compared to dr delusion.

nice flicks. i gotta show our projects off now. be lookin at this thread in the next couple days.

and dr delusion is bozack?!? jesus, the difference is fuckin incredible if this is true. he went from self acclaimed street rat to prada this gucci that kenneth cole blahbalhbahl. amazing.

Originally posted by Seldoon

nice flicks. i gotta show our projects off now. be lookin at this thread in the next couple days.

and dr delusion is bozack?!? jesus, the difference is fuckin incredible if this is true. he went from self acclaimed street rat to prada this gucci that kenneth cole blahbalhbahl. amazing.

who says you can't be a street rat AND enjoy luxury goods???

and now that i'm not living in new orleans anymore, i'm taking advantage of all the perks the suburban lifestyle while i can.

duality, people, duality.

and yes, i am amazing.