In the bowels of New Orleans

BOZACK

Originally posted by KaBar2

New Orleans is like a beautiful old whore that has lost her looks, but still gives the best fuckin' blow job you ever had in your life. It feels great, but you're embarrassed for your friends to know about it, LOL.

It's a DANGEROUS MOTHERFUCKER, truth be told--do NOT get in any arguments with ANYBODY, about anything. There is nothing any worse to be found in any Third World ghetto. The chances of a young black male to make it out of the projects without being killed, wounded, arrested for a serious felony or catching HIV is like 1:3. Depressing, but fascinating, like rubbernecking at a car wreck.

and this is why i miss it so much :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lived in the 9th ward right where elysion fields ends by the train tracks. that shit was slummy. i also lived in the 5th ward i think, a few blocks toward the river from the salvation army on magazine st. that shit was cracked out, lots of rock dealers on little girl bikes, crackwhores and a bum that wanted me to steel meat from some meat freezers at a freight ship loading dock. i went to OPP for 5 days for pissing in an alley a week before mardi gras, 5 hours after i arrived in NO. new orleans is full of sluts, druggies, fags, gold teeth, squatters, pick pockets, everything. i'd always see the dealers on canal counting fat wads of cash. A&P had 50cent cans of old english, no i.d. those breakers out on decatur were sick. jazz fest is lots of fun. i got scribes on crystal burger mirror and lots of the bourbon st restaurants that i snuck into for pissing purposes. i liked chilling with the hippiescum and gutterpunks on river walk, bumming peoples drinks on bourbon and letting hotties take pictures of my big dick. there was almost no visible graff when i went there, but harsh was getting up a lot. i got one throw up in the 9th ward and one on the side of that salvation army on magazine, i was slacking.

nice flicks. i gotta show our projects off now. be lookin at this thread in the next couple days.

and dr delusion is bozack?!? jesus, the difference is fuckin incredible if this is true. he went from self acclaimed street rat to prada this gucci that kenneth cole blahbalhbahl. amazing.

Originally posted by Seldoon

nice flicks. i gotta show our projects off now. be lookin at this thread in the next couple days.

and dr delusion is bozack?!? jesus, the difference is fuckin incredible if this is true. he went from self acclaimed street rat to prada this gucci that kenneth cole blahbalhbahl. amazing.

who says you can't be a street rat AND enjoy luxury goods???

and now that i'm not living in new orleans anymore, i'm taking advantage of all the perks the suburban lifestyle while i can.

duality, people, duality.

and yes, i am amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Partied here about 2 months ago had a fucking awsome time everday and night. All it consisted was blues alcohol, tits, mad food and constant drunkiness stumberling the streets grabbing ass and boobs and a heep of taking a flicks.... hopefuly ill get the chance to go back in my life time.

...One thing though, walking through that iberville project 4times just to get some food and beer form the supermarket was pure crazyness.....what was i thinking!

• 7 months later...