cheating,this CAN'T be good

Frate_Raper

Originally posted by chozer

i have been in this situation. its only been a year for me, and ive done a decent job of letting her go.

just let it go, youll be happier.

:king:

Yeah homie I'm feeling ya....you should get back at me fucker I wanna head it your way if I swing the sacash ya heard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Vanity

ok, then replace sitting on the floor in a cuddle club with getting banged by her coke dealer :dazed:

Yeah dude!! she did this trick tonight where she snorted two full lines off my cock, but to keep my edge I wore a condom just cause I don't want Carl to cut my dick off so I'm sold to the X for life.

Guest Ted Wakowski

The coke-snort-off-the-dick move is hella played. It's all about sprinkling some into your asshole and ripping a wet one while she snorts. A gentleman's pursuit.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

[b

She is a bitch, shes rude,shes selfish.she expects me to wait on her hand and foot.she hates anything I like.......BUT she's super funny.caring and I like being with her so fuggit!

[/b]

believe me. i know where you're at. its how my weekend went.

when it comes down to it, i dont have the moral fiber that i wish i did. and i EMPLORE anyone faced with this, dont cheat. if you need to cheat, dump first, but make sure its the right decision. otherwise. you're gonna end up in a world of self inflicted pain.

I read about half of this, but am too tired to read the rest. I am glad you didn't do it. I am with a girl who I've been with for two years, and it's my first girlfriend. I'm a young guy, younger than you. Many times I have thought about the same things and I really regret all that because I acted on it. By no means was it sex it was kissing, but damn..... it has been killing me lately. It's so childish I know but it was some girl from school who had a crush on me. Now I lost ehr as a friend just because I can't take seeing her I get disgusted. She still has feelings for me and now everytime I see my gf I feel nothing but guilt. Im a horny guy (for lack of better words) and a lot of thoughts go through my head. I always promised myself I would never do anything liek that to any girlfriend I had. I did. Now i regret it, i'm getting repetetive. Basically, I have a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend which a lot of gusy would die for and i knew that before. I did so much for this girl and I cant use it as an excuse i know cause it wasnt fair to her. I made a thread a while back we were broken up for a month because she had feeligns for another guy (her bestfriend) i'll save you the drama and the time but nothing ended up happening between her and the guy. IT hurt me a lot ebcause she had liked that guy a whole year and she'd always get pissed when i'd get jealous but she gave me reason too. Anyways I kissed the other girl a few months after we got back togethjer and I always tried to use her breaking up with me as an excuse for it. I was horny I did it. I regret it. Now i really dont know what to do. She ahs been showing me a lot m,ore love lately and that makes me feel guilty. Everything is going better than I could ask for or wish for and I don't know what to do. Any one have words that can make me feel better?:confuse :( If i have any spelling or grammatical errors I'm sorry I'm too tired to go back and proofread

Originally posted by boogy nights

believe me. i know where you're at. its how my weekend went.

when it comes down to it, i dont have the moral fiber that i wish i did. and i EMPLORE anyone faced with this, dont cheat. if you need to cheat, dump first, but make sure its the right decision. otherwise. you're gonna end up in a world of self inflicted pain.

listen to this guy, didn't seem to be a big deal at first and definately isn't worth the guilt and pain i'm goign through now for the few seconds of shitty pleasure. Point is you'll regret it after you do it. Most people are telling me jsut to keep my mouth shut and i'm not married yet, but i dont know im someone who cares how the other ends up feeling

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Your good lady D, I fucked up but I really don't feel bad...it's not like I went activly persuing her.I've had nothing but shitty luck with the girls and nut cases.Lets think about this as maybe a good thing for me.I love my lady we talked today for whole five mins of "so's" and "cools" I think she and I both know were in a slump, we broke up for a week a month ago and I was a victom of the guilt trip back........she also told me alot of mean things and made me feel like i could never met another nice lady.

The more I think about it we prolly should cool it before some thing shitty goes down(ok ok shitter).I care about her feelings so i think it should be a nice and easy thing even though it won't be for either of us.

I want to be freinds but I want to be in a nice relashionship or just have a good friend that won't make me feel like shit for trying to live my life as fast and as fun as I can!

same thing sorta ahppened to me i nwo find out you kissed the girl. But yeah she broke up with me told me she never loved me when she was with me and my next girlfriend would be lucky so a shity break up but she emans so much to me i cant even explain but i feel like scuh a hypocrite after what i did i cant express enough regret

Archived