cheating,this CAN'T be good

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by !@#$%

i think the universe is trying to tell you something here

there's a lot of women out there, i'm sure you know..

lots of them are super funny and caring and they also might share some of your interests and not have ridiculous expectations..

i recently discovered just how good 'not settling' can be..

sometimes it's tough to get out of a long and comfortable relationship when there is no clear and obvious or urgent need or reason..

but it can be a very liberating and rewarding thing to put yourself and your needs first [again]

i'm so happy now, and it wouldn't have happened if i hadn't been proactive..

words taken right out of my mouth...thats exactly how i feel lately..i'm still with my girl but after having the feeling that our long relationship forced me to take little care of myself...even stop doing some stuff i enjoyed...ughh..actually i wont continue writing while !@#$% said exactly what i feel...the only thing i wanna highlight is that its noones fault and after some years together it would be very sad if someone out of the two would lack the honesty to take it as it is.

dirty and dlush your both right,but I shouldn't feel quilty over temptations to bang another.I'm going to be straight with this chick and tell her I like her and would love to get down BUT, when I said I wasn't seeing any one I lied....yeah I'm a peice of shit but what ever.I wanna be your friend but not be with you!

I'm not telling my chick because I can't even talk to another girl with out the grill and threat of the kill.

I do however feel the urge to meet her and see what shes like..........but the grass isn't always greener!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

I do however feel the urge to meet her and see what shes like..........but the grass isn't always greener!

To hell with that man. You're talking about all these issues about the temptation of cheating and your girl who sounds like she'd cut your balls off for dealing with other girls yet.......you still entertain the thought of meeting said mystery chick?

Dude, that's like walking as close as you can to a whirlpool just for the thrill but you'll get your ass sucked in mad quick. I wouldn't even tempt fate like that. I did it once too often in the past and had to learn the hard way. now i just park my ass on the shore under a tree. it may not be as exciting as dancing next to a whirlpool but there's shade, a picnic basket full of food and my gf who'll always be there.

Fuck the whirlpool

You can punch me in the face now.

YOU NEED TO BE SINGLE !! BE A MAN AND GET OUT THE RELATIONSHIT .... ITS NOT SUITING YOU IF YOU HAVE TO WALK ON EGGSHELLS AND HIDE TALKING TO OTHER GIRLS. SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS SOME INSECURITIES TO DEAL WITH THAT DONT INVOLVE YOU ... GIVE HER THE TIME TO DO IT BY NOT DRAGGING A FAILING RELATIONSHIP FURTHER INTO THE GRAVE. JUST DEAL WITH IT NOW.

BUT ITS UP TO YOU.

With pleasure..............I'm younge and carefree right right?I just don't want to be that guy that leaves a string of emotionaly wrecked chicks in his wake..ya know BUT i still want to get with other girls.I can't even explain it myself right now.I've been with the girlie for 3 years..........say it THREE YEARS,I'm saying at 20 thats feat and a long time.

My mom told me if I wasn't going to marry her then let her be so she can find some one who will while I have my fun.That threw me for a fucking LOOP!

Originally posted by Vanity

lens.. you dont even know man.. once you get sucked in, you end up in this world full of asian triplets that love to barbeque and steal shit for you.... as well as.... ;)

as well as.....?......oh, wait, i gotcha...Damn......that sounds nice!

i thought the smiley face was like "asian triplets give it to you so nice you get a nervous twitch from knowing pure ecstacy on such a constant basis"...hey, well, that too!

I'm sorry but your Mom is out of touch.

People these days dont need to get married as soon as they

are finished school (or that age). I always get stress from

small town relatives because I'm not in a long term thing.

Maybe it's different in a small town where ever day you spend

single is one day closer to your being a lonely old fart...

but it's different in the city. It's not hard to meet girls and

it's not a bad thing to still be single at 30.

That being said... you should live a little.

Here's a story...

My friend was married at 21 and divorced 6 years later

after the girl cheated on him. He knows that they both

were too young to be comitted. Well now he's a total

playboy who get's way more quality than almost anyone I know,

but it could have been the opposite of that. You dont want to

commit to something big then find out years later you made

a mistake and it's too late to fix it. No one wants to be on

the singles scene at 40. (unless you're rich)

Originally posted by LENS

You can punch me in the face now.

*PUNCH*

Frate Raper, now i definatly think there is something wrong with you. you might see something in her, but if a chik is that over protective of me then fuck all that. i think you should break it off, but hey, don't listen to me, i understand how love is and all that shit. i was just telling you my point of view. i guess i understand in a way, but in another i don't.

keep your head up PLAYA.:king:

dirty and dlush your both right,but I shouldn't feel quilty over temptations to bang another.I'm going to be straight with this chick and tell her I like her and would love to get down BUT, when I said I wasn't seeing any one I lied....yeah I'm a peice of shit but what ever.I wanna be your friend but not be with you!

I'm not telling my chick because I can't even talk to another girl with out the grill and threat of the kill.

okay so wait....you're meeting her just so you can see what she is like and then you're gonna tell mystery girl that youd like to bang her out but not wanna be with her? so you're saying that you arent going to be this fucked up asswipe and not cheat on your girlie? because you know what? that sounds like a good idea.

i didnt say that you should feel guilty over temptations of another bang. i mean i do. its only natural. but i dont go around and try to commence it.

i wouldnt even tell your current girlie either! she'd cut your balls off.

SOUNDS LIKE MOM IS RIGHT !!!

be up front with the new girl. Drop the old one. i was 24 before i freed myself from the long term high school relationship. after 3 years i knew it wouldnt work forever yet i let it drag on another 2 years plus ... thats wasted time. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Originally posted by Devilush

okay so wait....you're meeting her just so you can see what she is like and then you're gonna tell mystery girl that youd like to bang her out but not wanna be with her? so you're saying that you arent going to be this fucked up asswipe and not cheat on your girlie? because you know what? that sounds like a good idea.

i didnt say that you should feel guilty over temptations of another bang. i mean i do. its only natural. but i dont go around and try to commence it.

i wouldnt even tell your current girlie either! she'd cut your balls off.

I going to tell her she makes me weak in the knees and shes cool as fuck BUT I can't bang her or be with her because I'm with some one and I feel that would be wrong.I feel bad for leading her on etc but I haven't felt that way about a girl since I met my ol lady and thats why I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND.

I didn't try shit I got my picture taken in a tattoo shop and this shit popped off!

frate...youre the bestest.

i know that she can be a bitch... most women are...but its a good thing that you didnt cheat on her.

no matter what all the 12oz herbs say...i'm glad that you are being up front with ole dick tease.

:)

it makes me feel better to know that someone isnt going to cheat on someone...no matter the circumstance.

Originally posted by Devilush

frate...youre the bestest.

i know that she can be a bitch... most women are...but its a good thing that you didnt cheat on her.

no matter what all the 12oz herbs say...i'm glad that you are being up front with ole dick tease.

:)

it makes me feel better to know that someone isnt going to cheat on someone...no matter the circumstance.

Dude it sucks....My girlie is a huge bitch I support her ass but still it's comforting to know I can rely on her.I swear any time I'm shacked up I get pussy throw'n at me like Eddie Murpphy in the 80's when I'm single I'm just Eddie Murpphy;)

I'm a dickhead D but I seriously do care about some people feelings.

I can't bang her or be with her because I'm with some one and I feel that would be wrong.I feel bad for leading her on etc but I haven't felt that way about a girl since I met my ol lady and thats why I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND.

Wait a goddamn minute. You don't wanna lead this mystery girl on but you plan on telling her she makes you weak in the knees? And then you expect to just "BE FRIENDS"?!?!? How can this girl be your friend knowing you feel that way towards her? It'll go either one of two ways....things will be awkward and you'll eventually lose contact with one another or the two of youwill end up with one another which is something you have expressed as something you don't want happening.

Dude...you are putting yourself in a no-win situation. Guys tell girls that kind of thing when they have an secret hope that said girl will throw themselves on the guy who says stuff like "Look, I think you're so beautiful, I really have strong feelings for you baby..." thus resolving the dilemna you're currently experiencing. You can't make up your mind so you hope that by going through with this plan of action, you can manipulate the situation to go ahead and make the decision for you.

Devilush....I have nothing but admiration for your posts and contributions but I cannot believe you would advocate Fratrapers course of action. Telling another girl she is cute and nice is one thing. Telling a girl she makes you weak in the knees and keeps you up all night is essentially verbal cheating. Fuck that. I can't support that.

Don't be a retard. No pussy is worth jeopardizing a relationship as strong as three years.

Well then again if you are actually considering cheating on someone after 3 years you shouldn't be in the relationship in the first place. Tell your current girl you need to grow up before you continue with anything serious.

Originally posted by LENS

Wait a goddamn minute. You don't wanna lead this mystery girl on but you plan on telling her she makes you weak in the knees? And then you expect to just "BE FRIENDS"?!?!? How can this girl be your friend knowing you feel that way towards her? It'll go either one of two ways....things will be awkward and you'll eventually lose contact with one another or the two of youwill end up with one another which is something you have expressed as something you don't want happening.

Dude...you are putting yourself in a no-win situation. Guys tell girls that kind of thing when they have an secret hope that said girl will throw themselves on the guy who says stuff like "Look, I think you're so beautiful, I really have strong feelings for you baby..." thus resolving the dilemna you're currently experiencing. You can't make up your mind so you hope that by going through with this plan of action, you can manipulate the situation to go ahead and make the decision for you.

Devilush....I have nothing but admiration for your posts and contributions but I cannot believe you would advocate Fratrapers course of action. Telling another girl she is cute and nice is one thing. Telling a girl she makes you weak in the knees and keeps you up all night is essentially verbal cheating. Fuck that. I can't support that.

Buddy If I straight tell her....I gotta chick no dick for you I'm the worlds biggest asshole......and I'm gunna lose a friend.If I tell her how I feel and shes all sketchy then thats her problem.I'm man enough not to fuck her she should be strong enough to fuck me knowing I gotta a girlie that I love, but respect me for my honesty.....If I ever break up with my girlie I'm going to try and jock this chick to the fullest,just not now!

I'm man enough not to fuck her she should be strong enough to fuck me knowing I gotta a girlie that I love

:lol:

awesome... Frateo be picking up them scenster sluts.

setting: tattoo shop

Frate Raper thinking "damn, i'm sexy w/ these tattoes"

Scenester Slut thinking "damn, he's sexy.."

SS: nice tattoo!

FR: Oh this? i was just getting it touched up.

ss: yeah, tattoos are cool

fr: yeah.

ss: nice xxx shirt

fr: oh this? this shits is old

ss: how old could it be? vin diesal has only been around a couple years

fr: no, i'm straight edge

ss: oh, straight edge is cool

fr: yeah

ss: i'm vegan.

fr: oh, i tried that, i couldn't stick with it.

ss: yeah...

fr: veganism is cool...

ss: do you like this band? i just went to their show the other night

fr: i used to, but i punked the lead singer cause he broke his edge.

ss: *giggle*

fr: breaking edge is not cool...

ss: nope...

fr: you wanna make out?

ss: ok

:lick: :yum: :huh?: :love2: :love: :love3: :jpotato:

Originally posted by Vanity

:lol:

awesome... Frateo be picking up them scenster sluts.

setting: tattoo shop

Frate Raper thinking "damn, i'm sexy w/ these tattoes"

Scenester Slut thinking "damn, he's sexy.."

SS: nice tattoo!

FR: Oh this? i was just getting it touched up.

ss: yeah, tattoos are cool

fr: yeah.

ss: nice xxx shirt

fr: oh this? this shits is old

ss: how old could it be? vin diesal has only been around a couple years

fr: no, i'm straight edge

ss: oh, straight edge is cool

fr: yeah

ss: i'm vegan.

fr: oh, i tried that, i couldn't stick with it.

fr: veganism is cool...

ss: do you like this band? i just went to their show the other night

fr: i used to, but i punked the lead singer cause he broke his edge.

ss: *giggle*

fr: breaking edge is not cool...

ss: nope...

fr: you wanna make out?

ss: ok

AHAHAHAHAHAH YES DUDE YES only in my sum 41 fantasys!

Archived