favorite candy combinations

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by curious george:

skittles. starbursts. lifesavers. sour gummy worms. now or laters. gobstoppers. will wonka taffy sticks.

Now or Laters? do explain because I've never heard of them. I am the candy queen, but I don't like combining (sp?) them.

I like the little red magic carpets, cherry blasters, sour kids, nibs, anything chocolate, especially lindt chocolate. Sour Grapes, Pez, Jelly belly's, Chupa Chups, and I could go on forever. I nedto stop buying candy, but they just opned the coolest candy store downtown. It's fucking awesome. I want to work there.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Oh, you made me remember popeye cigarettes, Oh EXCUSE ME, they're now called "candy sticks". I remember when they still had the ends dipped in red dye to look like a burning cigarette.

I love my real cigarettes though. I wish they weren't bad for me, and thy didn't smell so bad to my boyfriend. I hate quitting.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Originally posted by Lush:

Now or Laters? do explain because I've never heard of them. I am the candy queen,

Oh Oh, Looks like your not the "Candy Queen".

Now and Laters are bomb. You can get em in lil' five packs (cherry, grape, sour apple, ect...) They are mad fLaVaLiCiouS...

TwiX WiTh BuTTeRFinGeR...

------------------

http://communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nIgAAAGIKupHupHsQzRELMABxUldZRGgEmDJnfjXPHZSsSQfD1Tjt9B26jpx5lDHxFrIETJNWOR0'>

Originally posted by DoPe DiSh:

Oh Oh, Looks like your not the "Candy Queen".

No, I am the candy queen. They just don't sell Now and laters here. Believe me. I keep on top of these things and I would have seen them. Oh yeah Lemonheads, cherryheads (etc), and atomic fireballs are incredible too. And love hearts, and nerds, and wacky wafers, and tiger pops.

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 08-28-2001).]

• 18 years later...
22 hours ago, you can microwave bacon said:

Ben n Jerry's Phish food + Golden Grahams

x_x

One of my favorite ice creams because of the marshmallow cream.... fuck why can't more brands/flavors have that in them?

My favorite candy is the worst kind.  I love gummy bears, sour worms, and sour gummy life savers.  The damn life savers are the worst.  Each package has SEVEN servings, I can tear down one bag of those in like ..... 30 minutes if i'm being ambitious and not paying attention.  Makes me think of Milford Bramley : DIE A BEAT US

Best I’ve creak ever was a limited run by a brand called Bella, which is like those gourmet pints... Green Tea ice cream with white chocolate chips. So good. 

Also feeling a be from my local supermarket chain which is pints of lemon bar ice cream with chunks of graham cracker crust. 

Hit the 7-11 and grab a bag of chilli cheese fritos, rip it open and top off with chili, cheese and onions from the hot dog stand with a splash of hot sauce if they have it. For pairing grab a 40 ounce of Old English, or Big Bear if they have it along with a pint of Guinness; first chug the 40 to the top of the label then pour the stout in which will turn the remaining malt liquor black hence the term black-ball which is the name of the cocktail.

This value driven snack and drink combo is guaranteed to put you in good spirits but remember that time is of the essence, the chili chip combo will be no better when the chili is cold and the black ball will not age well either. 

Free

Kr430n5_666

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2019 at 8:13 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

One of my favorite ice creams because of the marshmallow cream.... fuck why can't more brands/flavors have that in them?

My favorite candy is the worst kind.  I love gummy bears, sour worms, and sour gummy life savers.  The damn life savers are the worst.  Each package has SEVEN servings, I can tear down one bag of those in like ..... 30 minutes if i'm being ambitious and not paying attention.  Makes me think of Milford Bramley : DIE A BEAT US

exactly. shmallow creme reigns supreme. smores 4 L.

I have since graduated to buying brownie loaded ice cream and adding a bunch of shmallow fluff from a big ol jar.+the grahams ❤️

10/10

• 2 months later...

Archived