pissing and dominating public bathrooms

dr.testical

i enjoy dominating toitlets for fun. i will leave a good mark on the seat or perhaps take my whole load and just let it drop out onto the floor. pissing on toilet paper in stalls are a good time too, too sit and wait for someone to rush into the bathroom and see them head into the stal, halfway through there shit you can hear them scream "fucking assholes".ah yes.any good storys about leaving your mark or claiming your turf in the restrooms or perhaps your own litter box at home

one love

DOMINATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A good trick to pull is to pay out a good two or three feet of toilet paper before you crap, wipe your ass on a section and then roll it back up. The next person or two down the line gets a nasty suprise. Worth the effort but difficult to execute successfully.

I have a habit of pissing in public sinks rather than the toilets. i think it's pretty funny as well as a little more sanitary. I have an intense aversion to public toilets especially the dreaded "Splashback".

upper tanker...always a classic

hahaha...

i remember the good old days of peeing on the toilet paper in middle school, i would be laughing the whole way through at the thought of the next guy that comes into the stall and had to take a shit, or the janitor being pissed that he had to change another roll...

who would have thought my friends would get suspended a year late because a teacher walked in and saw fresh piss all over the walls?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pub toilets always recieve a punch in the face from me. Piss the whole piss on the floor next to the toilet, Piss in every possible place eg all 4 urinals all cubicles and all sinks.

-Edit - It must be all from the same piss, stopping at regular intervals to change venue, there is a great sense of achievement when you finish!

wait till your mate goes into the cubical beside you, then proceed to piss udner neath the wall, the toilets in aus have a little gap under neath the walls, dunno bout where u live though ? but what i do is wait till a mate goes into the cubical beside me, turn and face the wall and piss under neath the little gap, causing piss to splash against his shoes and if hes wearing shorts, against his leg :) and by lord, if there not wearing any shoes, its just an ultimate laugh hearnig them yelling "stop pissin on my feet cunt" :lol:

edit - i love that idea of taking a shit, rollin the paper out a few feet, then rolling it back up.. i have to do that some where!!!

Originally posted by krie

wait till your mate goes into the cubical beside you, then proceed to piss udner neath the wall, the toilets in aus have a little gap under neath the walls, dunno bout where u live though ? but what i do is wait till a mate goes into the cubical beside me, turn and face the wall and piss under neath the little gap, causing piss to splash against his shoes and if hes wearing shorts, against his leg :) and by lord, if there not wearing any shoes, its just an ultimate laugh hearnig them yelling "stop pissin on my feet cunt" :lol:

edit - i love that idea of taking a shit, rollin the paper out a few feet, then rolling it back up.. i have to do that some where!!!

"stop pissin on my feet cunt"

HAHAHAHHAHAHA:lol:

when i was in kindergarten i was pissing in a urinal and this kid in my class named P.J. purposely pissed all over me. when my stupid scihzo teacher asked what happened i told her and she just said "well i'm sura it was an accident. i mean the kid fuckin soaked me. please believe i whacked him over the head with a stick at recess. baby gangsta like what.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hey you think there are any young girls out there in 12oz land that enjoy inverted water skiing and things of the golden nature?

Dude, I'm sure most guys on this site have, at one time or another, let their gf's piss on'em in the shower. I am silent on that matter.

When i was little, like 5 years old, I was sitting in my basement playing with my Lite-Brite when my little brother, who was like 3, comes down and whips it out and starts pissing all over it.

At first I was pissed (no pun intended) but after I saw the fucking look of pure joy on his face, how could I stay mad at the little guy.

Oh, cue Mamerro's story about his dad and the fan.

I went to this dudes party once and he kept talking shit. Rather than start a fight and make things shitty for everyone else, I calmly went into the bathroom and proceeded to fill his bottle of shampoo, conditioner and anything else with a cap that would screw off with rich yellow piss...the type that smells like sugar smacks and lloks like it'd glow in the dark.

I then took a shit, lifted it out one of the logs with a plastic bag and slipped it between the cushions of his couch before i left.

Lens....dookie justice

Guest clockwork202

yeah i remember this one time i was at my friends house when i was like 10, i scaraficed a goat and pee'ed all over him and like took a dump on its chest and put it in his parents room when it was like uber late, man best sleepover ever!!

Originally posted by krie

i get down like that too but the real challenge is to piss over the side cubicle wall!

Archived