the cannon project

virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HECZONER

HE'S IN ISRAEL... I THINK THAT THEY DONT HAVE PEOPLE YELLING AT KIDS FOR DESTROYING PUBLIC PROPERTY IN SAYIN "HEY! THOSE ARE TAX PAYERS MONEY YOU'RE WASTING" SO YEAH, I WOULDNT CARE EITHER IF I WAS IN ISRAEL.

You think wrong

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by virsoner

here is my addy:

didi elgamish

tabenkin 6 st.

bat-yam

israel

zip 59555

just send shit ,no qustions!

dawg im comming over for some mixed drinks. beeeyatch!

Virs,

You are Israeli, the cannon is Israeli, I think your going against the wrong side here, you should go sticker some big rocks or something....

No but really, only you could turn the opportunity to get up on a tank to an internet props beg a thon. Congratulations. Also, the thing u showed a picture of is not a tank its a cannon. Thank you and good day.

i have this live cannon ( tank for the stupid ones among us) that is loacted near my house not beeing gaurded 24/7

Okay. Let's say you did sticker bomb (or paint) this cannon. The soldiers see it and they start to question people. The first thing they question is the something near that cannon. Y'know, a sign where people are living. Yes, your house. They start to question your parents about it. They even ask your parents to check your house. Your parents don't know you are a writer. They give the soldiers the "A-okay". The soldiers check your house. They find signs that there is a writer living in that house. They look at your stickers and the stuff in your blackbook. It says VIRS everywhere. They then conclude that you were they one who vandalized the cannon. They shoot your family dead.

THE END:.

But yeah, I think painting it would be a better idea. At least paint it, then stick the stickers up on it or someshit. I don't know... uhh... good luck. I would contirbute(?) but then it's 1.85 and I am a lazy fucking person. I dont want to go to the post office and all that.

fhahfahetaj6k68l97p;[09;'08';'5-'-96'- -0659i6 65

peace!

AMEK

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Okay. Let's say you did sticker bomb (or paint) this cannon. The soldiers see it and they start to question people. The first thing they question is the something near that cannon. Y'know, a sign where people are living. Yes, your house. They start to question your parents about it. They even ask your parents to check your house. Your parents don't know you are a writer. They give the soldiers the "A-okay". The soldiers check your house. They find signs that there is a writer living in that house. They look at your stickers and the stuff in your blackbook. It says VIRS everywhere. They then conclude that you were they one who vandalized the cannon. They shoot your family dead.

THE END:.

But yeah, I think painting it would be a better idea. At least paint it, then stick the stickers up on it or someshit. I don't know... uhh... good luck. I would contirbute(?) but then it's 1.85 and I am a lazy fucking person. I dont want to go to the post office and all that.

fhahfahetaj6k68l97p;[09;'08';'5-'-96'- -0659i6 65

peace!

AMEK

my perents know i m a writer they wont give the suldiors okay the end

expect some stickers soooon

great idea virs...

guys we should be thanking him here, not giving him shit...its a cool idea, he is trying to help.. does ge get anything out of this?....NO!

thanks virs, and can i also ask, how many people do you have who have drawn your name? any writers that really stand out? i understand virus AA did a sketch for you no?

Originally posted by virsoner

...but as i said befor its a mobile cannon not a tank its perfect

Originally posted by Milton

Virs,

...Also, the thing u showed a picture of is not a tank its a cannon. Thank you and good day.

if you read all his posts he clarified this for everyone.

Archived