What is the best cola?

backcountrywriter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

i was in costa rica for a while and they serve their sodas in glass bottles. its cool because they(the store) get a deposit on the bottle so they won't let you leave w/ it. therefore your forced to sit on a stool (they provide) and chill the fuck out while you drink yer soda.ALSO there isn't much litter about because of this rule. btw, pepsi tastes better in the glass bottle but a cold can of coke is hard to beat..

yo, i'm trying to stay away from that shit these days- rememer what Diamond D said?

"soda breaks me out, so now i drink mystic."

but if i drink cola, it's gotta have some lemon in it- almost tastes natural.

RC Draft was very very good.

Virgin Cola was really good as well, too bad it never made it.

since they're both done, i'm Doctor Peach Iced Tea.

Guest Eager Salamander
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

YOU FUCKERS FORGOT THE KING OF COLAS

Postobon's MANZANA!!!!!!!(the pink one)

or Goya's Cola Champagne

shits the best but you can't get em in the supermarkets down in s.fl. you gotta go to the bodegas.

YESSSS THAT IS THE SHIT..... COLOMBIANSTYLE MAYBE THERES COCA LEAF EXTRACT IN IT

Guest THA BITCH IN YOU
Originally posted by mental invalid:

"i cant believe it came down to the end for someone to say cocacola you all have know heart. what the fuck is pepsi... coke is a goddamn staple to american society, and cherry coke is its hot sister.

pepsi co can suck my dick, their soda uses animal byproducts in it and tastes like shit.

root beer isnt cola but in my xcaffienex free days root beer was my fav soda, ibc or virgils anniversary brew.

dont fuck with my coke."-bW

....amen.....colder the better....r.

WHERD!

KING COKE!

FUCK THA DUMB DUMB SHITTY ASS PEPSI FARIY ASS GIRLLIE SHIT!

AND AS FOR ROOTBEERS

AT THIS PRODUCTION WE DID LAST MONTH I POUNDED I MEAN SLAMMED"9 "COUNT EM "NINE CANS "OF BARQUES!!!

ALL ON VIDEO!

FUCK YEAH NIKKAS!

THATS HOW WE ROLL COLD FUSION STYLE!

FOLLOWED BY ENDLESS 40S OF OLDE E"""

PEACE DICKKYBOY!

FUCK A PEPSI PUSSY ASS HOMO DRINKER

I HATE THAT OLD FLAT TASTING SHIT!

BET

KING COKE!

FUCKASS!

CF!

CHICANO FUNK!

SUP WADE!

IN DETROIT WE GOT SOME SHIT CALLED FAYGO ITS THE SHIT, ITS GHETTO COLA IT COMES IN 3LITERS SO YOU CAN SIP SOME FAYGO ALL DAY. IM SURE YOU HEARD OF IT THOSE FAGS ICP SPRAY THAT SHIT ON THE CROWD AT THERE CONCERTS. BUT THATS MY COLA OF CHOICE THE CHEAP SHIT 1 FUCKEN 3liter FOR $1.5O YEAH THE CHEAP SHIT

[This message has been edited by destroy1 (edited 08-31-2001).]

Archived