madanna is bad ass

skullfucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

but you know better than to do that dont you? cause you saw the show an you know that even at like 45, your girl is still hot as shit. infact, she's more attractive to me now, than she was before. viva la madonna.

i apologise for spelling her name wrong in the title, im a moron.

Guest beardo

you know that even at like 45, your girl is still hot as shit. infact, she's more attractive to me now, than she was before.

mos def.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah when she was like a virgin you could say she wasnt attractive at all(well not at all).

All things money can buy....she;s hoty

Fuck, who deserves dyslectic fingers?>

but yo, its not just about being hot, her show was dope as shit. obviously no one else saw it. it was like a cross between 'the cell' and 'crouching tiger, hidden dragon' with even a little bit of 'tool' thrown in. shit was fantabulous for real.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

i apologise for spelling her name wrong in the title, im a moron.

well, the only reason I popped in is because it was about mad anna or some shit... but... on topic:

Duh! She's fuckin' Madonna, not some spice girl, she's been selling her ass as sexy for more than 15 years, it takes more than just flash in the pan shit to carry that off for a decade and a half.

still... the only reason I want to do her is because of the increased likelyhood of the involvement of a midget with a french tickler on his head... among others

------------------

2 Can Sam

i agree. madonna is a godess. everything about her screams power; her voice, her reputation, her interviews, her bank account, her style, her arms, her abs, her face, her past, present, future, even the little gap in her teeth that she refuses to get 'fixed'. I try not to pay too much attention though, if I liked her anymore I'd probably start stalking her and sacrificing her children or somethin lame like that.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

[This message has been edited by tow up from tha flow up ! (edited 08-27-2001).]

Guest imported_Tesseract

I supose you all noticed that trick that madonna does with the t-shirts.

When snatch was coming of she wore a t-shirt with the logo of the movie and went to a party.

The next one was at mtv's europe awards

The t-shirt said KYLIE...http://images.allposters.com/images/49/017_KYLIE_PROMO.jpg'>

Kylie...

Seeking,i am sorry i bring another girl in your post but she's hot

Amen! I saw most of that concert last night and Madonna totally amazed me. My favorite was her with the black wig and red and black outfits doing all the crouching tiger, kung fu-like stuff. You have to give the woman credit, being in such a fickle business as the music industry, she has lasted a long time.

i was highly fond of the black wig stuff. she looked supper hot there. honestly, i thought the kung fu shit was a little much, but if i paid a thousand bucks for a ticket (which was the going rate for the show) id be expecting alot more than a grunge band in flannels.

the part right before that, with the guys hanging from the ceiling was dope as fuck. some total 'tool' shit. naked bodies all writhing around, hanging up above the stage with that giant evil metal tree thing, and strange images flashing in the background. that song was dope as shit too. i was a fan.

Guest cracked ass

I don't want to hear her music but I think she's cool.

She signed Bad Brains to her record label for a brief stint so she gets points there.

In fact my opinion of Madonna is so good that I don't hate her music anymore.

Maybe I've been brainwashed.

i gotta side with beardo on this one, i think overproduced staged show kinda blow. just a way to disstract you from the (lacking)music quality. i give props to madonna for surviving for so long and still being popular, and some her stuff is aight but nothng beyond that. 90% of hwer success is based on sex appeal (the last two videos i saw of hers included strippers and her riding a mechanical bull). she is kinda cute though. but seeking, if you want a fine older woman look no further...WORTHLESSONER'S MOM. no, this is not a joke, this woman is fine. she got this new hair cut last week, shit is off the hook. i'd hit it on the flip no doubt. worthless doesn't leave me alone in the house cause he thinks im gonna steal some of her panties (ya damn right i would...). madonna gets a 'dont hate her but dont like her' vote from furie. and yes i did see her HBO show last night...ALL of it.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.im a moron.

I think madonna is actually good looking, a little old though.

is there a reason your dissing me?

dont get me wrong, id rather see clutch in a shitty dive bar every day of the week, than madonna once in a giant production, but that doesnt mean that its not interesting. and her production isnt there to cover up for bad musicianship. she's got a decent voice and her songs are leaps and bounds better than most bullshit that gets put out. the production is there because its fun. she makes fun music that makes people happy. costumes and what not just add to that.

it takes a shit load of talent to pull off something on the scale that she does. if i have to walk too far to the train yard i get winded, just imagine if i was singing and dancing for an hour and a half.

scareface wouldnt have been a very good movie if they shot the whole thing in my backyard.

Madonna is hot, most def.

She definitely looks better today than she did back in the day. I thought she was bangin in that Beautiful Stranger video. And the new one where shes a cowboy..good song and video.

The concert was kinda wack, the kung fu part was wack, but looked like it would be fun as fuck to do.

Im gonna have to catch the beginning tonight since I missed it last night.

was all that directed towards me? man, seeking, whatever floats your boat. if you get your kicks listing to madonna, good for you, she is a very talented musician. i love fred astaire and i know he isn't all that 'cool' but i still bump his shit and will defend his music. dare to be different. journey also fucking rocked too. if you get hyped listening to madonna, that cools, whatever puts that smile on your face or helps you walk that extra couple of mile to the tracks...

Did anybody ever see the little video Guy Ritchie did on the BMW website with her in it. That was great, absolutely great. Madonna's a chameleon. She's changed her looks more times than anybody else, and she can pull it off too. I always like seeng thr articles in magazines when they put together a few pages of her different styles over the years. I have one lying around somewhere. I'll scan it if I can find it. The Imaculate collection is the best.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Archived