Jay-Z, song off the Uber Album....

Guest WREK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK JAYZ that mother fucker aint nothing but a corporate slore, RIAA slave sucking, dick shit wannabe case havin, unghetto, unthugged out glam rap piece of NYC hyped up, wish he was beefed out washed up overly produced, only married beyonce for PR, cant rap about intellegent or even poetic, business man. NOT an EMCEE not part of hiphop, and never suffered in the underground.

Originally posted by robotripp

FUCK JAYZ that mother fucker aint nothing but a corporate slore, RIAA slave sucking, dick shit wannabe case havin, unghetto, unthugged out glam rap piece of NYC hyped up, wish he was beefed out washed up overly produced, only married beyonce for PR, cant rap about intellegent or even poetic, business man. NOT an EMCEE not part of hiphop, and never suffered in the underground.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

you're right, he didnt suffer in the underground.

he was too busy shooting people and selling crack (for real).

go blow esoteric, sucker.

jigga is dope.

you're not.

seeks/recognize bitch, J to the Z.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

whens the album supposed to be out?

Jay-Z's final LP THE BLACK ALBUM is in stores

11/28

p.s. I dont buy the whole 'final' thing and i hope it'll prove false in the end

yeah....the site was taken down.

shit is dope as fuck though, except for change clothes and go.

some quotables....

"i dumbed down for my audience and doubled my dollars/they critize me for it, yet they all yell holla"

"truthfully i wanna rhyme like Common Sense/ but i did 5 mil, i aint been rhymin like Common since"

"when ever theres a drout, get your umbrellas out/cus, thats when i brainstorm/ you can blame Shawn, but i aint invent the game/ i just rolled the dice trying to get some change"

"as fate would have it, jays status appears to be at an all time high/perfect time to say goodbye/ when i come back like jordan, wearing the 4-5/ it aint to play games with you, its to aim at you"

"...im just scratching the surface cus whats burried under there/was a kid torn appart once his pops disapeared/ i went to school, got good grades, good behaved when i wanted/ but i had demons deep inside that were raised when confronted"

"now all the teachers couldnt reach me/ and my moma couldnt beat me../hard enough to match the pain of my pop not seeing me"

and RICK RUBIN produces a track!, whoa.

"black Brad Pitt" he aint. But his math aint bad. 5mil would fill my grill nicely.

Maybe even have'em install a mini flat screen, that would fold down out of my fronts, Like Blaaaaowwweee bwoy!!!!!!!!!!! I got toys in my mouf that cost mo'den your house.

and my dentist could watch tv while he gave me a cleaning.Dope.

Originally posted by robotripp

only married beyonce for PR,

riiiight.

he only married one of the most beautiful, talented and personable women in entertainment today for his own image.

let me say it again.... RIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT!

Originally posted by Kilo7-

riiiight.

he only married one of the most beautiful, talented and personable women in entertainment today for his own image.

let me say it again.... RIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT!

fuck that ho

she don't even look that good. she can't sing. and i bet she's a selfish conceited bitch too.

bottom line,

if i wanted a white girl, i'd find a white girl.

Archived