~THE OLD WEST~

Mr. clasico

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess not

Originally posted by thehermit

and I quote my brother ...."Never heard of it" ,

ZED have you ever heard of such a mag with a name like that? Steel Wheels? ATL? There ain't nobody down south who know's the deely yo. I've heard of Can't Control though.

I guess you cant control quoting the Stolling Rocks>

Re: Dont do it

Originally posted by Madclout

Gotta know when to hold em>>>>>>>>>

You know me, I'll be taking them to the grave. My ode to greed. It's no wonder why I have no friends... I don't believe in sharing. I will be posting a fresh roll here very shortly though. Zed and Clout I'm sure you'll approve of it when you see it.

You know me, I'll be taking them to the grave. My ode to greed. It's no wonder why I have no friends... I don't believe in sharing. I will be posting a fresh roll here very shortly though. Zed and Clout I'm sure you'll approve of it when you see it.

Archived