Calling all LOTR fans

the_gooch

Guest WebsterUno

Ok, yeah, I can see why you got a lil bored.

Shit doesnt pop off until a lil after that.

There are no huge battle scenes, like in part 2.

Except where they fight off a bunch of Orcs in

the end of the first part. That part is dope!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the extend version of the fellowship of the ring was much better than the initial release, so much was left out that explained certain things in the 2 towers. it is such a better version, so much that i cant watch the original after seeing it. i cant wait to pick up the extended 2 towers on november 18th.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

haha you guys are fighting over moives...

i watch lotr part one on dvd and it was really good...so i was pumped to go watch part 2 and finish it...then when i went to see part 2 it ended...then i had to wait like half a year to see part 3...when i go see part 3 it better not end and then i gotta wait for part 4....cuzs i herd theres a part 4

:crazy:

whoever told you there are 4 is a freakin retard, what a shittin moron, what a shittin moron, 3, and its done. Maybe they considered the hobbit part one, then the rest are 2, 3, and 4. but thats not how it goes

Originally posted by the_gooch

the extend version of the fellowship of the ring was much better than the initial release, so much was left out that explained certain things in the 2 towers. it is such a better version, so much that i cant watch the original after seeing it. i cant wait to pick up the extended 2 towers on november 18th.

yeah, specially when Gandalf speaks the alanguage of mordor. The Extended Edition of The Two Towers is due on the 11th. I cant wait

which reminds me, the second best movie ever is the hobbit, the cartoon edition, its freakin awesome

the lotr movies are amazing, and so are the books.

the only part that bothers me about the transition to the movies is in second movie, after frodo is captured by faramir and the gondor cats. they go down to osgiliath (i think) and the ringwraith on the flying beast comes down real close to frodo. someone shoots the beast in the side with an arrow, and it flies away, hurt or something. i know im super-nitpicking, but this didnt happen in the book, and these wraiths are supposed to be super-badass-nearly-invinsible... and one stinkin arrow is going to scare that bitch away??? just always bugged me.

yeah, and that "club zion" rave scene in the second matrix was straight retarded. the fucking dancing lasted like 10 minutes.

Guest WebsterUno

yeah, I heard they cut out alot of stuff

to try to cram it all in.

I see no purpose for love scenes in movies.

Oh and Ill sign the petition, even

though it wont affect me.

Originally posted by StIdesChurch

the only part that bothers me about the transition to the movies is in second movie, after frodo is captured by faramir and the gondor cats. they go down to osgiliath (i think) and the ringwraith on the flying beast comes down real close to frodo. someone shoots the beast in the side with an arrow, and it flies away, hurt or something. i know im super-nitpicking, but this didnt happen in the book, and these wraiths are supposed to be super-badass-nearly-invinsible... and one stinkin arrow is going to scare that bitch away??? just always bugged me.

yeah, and that "club zion" rave scene in the second matrix was straight retarded. the fucking dancing lasted like 10 minutes.

yeah that kinda bothered me too, as did how the wraiths were so easily defeated by aragorn in the first. also i think the romance between aragorn and arwen was only in the movie.

yeah, forgot about that aragorn scene.

arwen didnt fight in the book, i read they made her badass in the movie so it wasnt sexist or whatever, since that rohan princess chick doesnt show up early. but there was romance between them, at least by the 3rd book.

yeah im a super nerd.

¡OWNED!

Yours truly has just scored a ticket to Trilogy Tuesday at face value . I'm so pumped to get my nerd on its unreal. These shits is going for like $150-$200 in my area and I just got one for $25. In Seattle, like everywhere else but on a much larger scale, scalpers bought up all the tickets and they're going for $500-$1000 on Ebay. This is all becuase the goons at New Line didn't put a limit on the # of tickets a person could buy, and only gave theaters a 3 day notice before the selling began. This made it so only people lucky enough to hear about it, and all the scalpers who watch this shit like a hawk knew what was going on. As much as I love New Line, they really fucked up on this one.

I'm such a nerd...

Guest WebsterUno

bwaahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha

http://homepage.mac.com/evanbaumgardner/iM...ieTheater6.html

I hope it shows up for you guys....

if not go here....

www.stardust.tv

scroll down all the way towards the end.

There is a piece that says venice DUST.

Click that and the video will pop up.

Leonard Nimoy signs the Ballad of Bilbo Baggins!

:lol:

Originally posted by StIdesChurch

There's hundreds of differences between the books and the movies. First of all the beasts they were riding were winged horses, not dragon like things...

Originally posted by onesecondple

you read the silmarilion? i cant get through it, she's a tough one

Start with reading the good chapters, like Of Beren and Luthien (probably the best story in the book) and Of the ruin of Doriath. If you start at the front of the book you'll probably get dismayed by the Ainulindale and Valanquenta, which are basically Tolkien's version of the creation story...

Originally posted by CAPiTA

¡OWNED!

Yours truly has just scored a ticket to Trilogy Tuesday at face value . I'm so pumped to get my nerd on its unreal. These shits is going for like $150-$200 in my area and I just got one for $25. In Seattle, like everywhere else but on a much larger scale, scalpers bought up all the tickets and they're going for $500-$1000 on Ebay. This is all becuase the goons at New Line didn't put a limit on the # of tickets a person could buy, and only gave theaters a 3 day notice before the selling began. This made it so only people lucky enough to hear about it, and all the scalpers who watch this shit like a hawk knew what was going on. As much as I love New Line, they really fucked up on this one.

I'm such a nerd...

9+ hours of Tolkien is revolting, even for devoted fans... blech

Archived