is there anyway i can get a six pack or some muscle type shit in just a few weeks?

dr.testical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22
Originally posted by ARCEL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA IT'S BECAUSE SIX PACK HAS MORE THAN ONE MEANING

That was the best line of this thread.:lol:

It's all about diet. Low fat, not a lot of carbs, & cardio. No point in having a sixpack if it's covered by fat.

seriously, i had a six-pack once, but it was only cuz i wasn't eating at all and doing a truly heroic amount of crystal meth. running away from cops and storeowners when you steal shit is the best exercise you could ever ask for...jail is the best motivator.

if you're doing this for a chick, it'll never work.

if you want it without trying, you'll get it and just go back to your scrawny ways once you start slacking off.

if you want it to want it, then you don't want it. you want to want it. therefore, dr. gfresh says get used to being wafer-thin.

do this 4 weeks straight..

wake up

go for a run, run as long as possible push yourself push push push to the point you cant run anymore.....rest....do the same again..

eat a light breakfast

100 pushups 50x2 100 situps 50x2 increase this if you can thats just a minimum

get to work/school

skip lunch eat a low carbs dinner around 5-6 dont have anything else to eat that day....

do the same run and situp push up routine as mentioned before your about to sleep....

at the end of week 4 you will see some crazy results and may want to continue.

Originally posted by fatbastard

wake up

go for a run, run as long as possible push yourself push push push to the point you cant run anymore.....rest....do the same again..

eat a light breakfast

get to work/school

skip lunch eat a low carbs dinner around 5-6 dont have anything else to eat that day....

do the same run and situp push up routine as mentioned before your about to sleep....

that is just stupid.

Originally posted by fatbastard

wake up

eat a light breakfast

get to work/school

hahah u wont get any results if u do that.

To get fit u need to eat 5-6 decent sized meals a day. You need to make sure you dont over work your muscles because you wont get any results (dont go to the gym 7 times a week and work the same muscels).

Eat 1g of protein for each pound of body weight. So if u weighed 130lbs then you should eat 130g of protein. And only complete protein sources chicken breast, tuna etc. Eat lots of carbs. Only health food. If u work at it hard enough u could get a decent 6pack in 1 month

Originally posted by slick1921

hahah u wont get any results if u do that.

To get fit u need to eat 5-6 decent sized meals a day. You need to make sure you dont over work your muscles because you wont get any results (dont go to the gym 7 times a week and work the same muscels).

Eat 1g of protein for each pound of body weight. So if u weighed 130lbs then you should eat 130g of protein. And only complete protein sources chicken breast, tuna etc. Eat lots of carbs. Only health food. If u work at it hard enough u could get a decent 6pack in 1 month

1g per pound is rediculous. you know what that will do? that will maintain your current weight. that is what is called "maintenance". to increase muscle and size you want at least 1.5g per body pound, i would suggest at least 2-2.5g to see significant gains.

i swear i need to start a "ask type R about diet to avoid looking stupid" thread. no offense.

Guest imported_Tesseract

My impression is that if you're not fat you can see a big difference in one month. I'm kinda skinny (euro normal=US skinny) but well built. My winters include lots of computer work, no exercise(besides sex) and lots of drinks..however, during this summer's vacation where i was swimming all the time, having way more sex..and eating way more and way helathier i came back impressivly more pumped than i left.

Only problem is that if you want it to last you have to make it a part of your life, three months later i'm pretty much where i was before.

alot of good ideas im going to be looking into. im basically doing this for my self becuase for the past 3 years ive been really lazy with everything. i work at a liqour store so ive become quit the alchaholic with all the free samples and shit i can take.first offi wouldt like to start off my "get abs and shit in a month or two" program by asking this question. how do i make a protein shake. and can i put hard liqour into it to make it more enjoyable. if i do will it be more enjoyable.

-skinny white tue.

viva la resistance

Originally posted by dr.testical

alot of good ideas im going to be looking into. im basically doing this for my self becuase for the past 3 years ive been really lazy with everything. i work at a liqour store so ive become quit the alchaholic with all the free samples and shit i can take.first offi wouldt like to start off my "get abs and shit in a month or two" program by asking this question. how do i make a protein shake. and can i put hard liqour into it to make it more enjoyable. if i do will it be more enjoyable.

-skinny white tue.

viva la resistance

hahahahaha. no, you cant add liquor to it, it will prevent the protein from working and will taste like shit. all you have to do to make a protein shake is go to GNC, or a website like this and buy some Whey Protein , mix one scoop of that with 8oz. of skim milk as many times a day as you can tolerate. and eat as much as you can. it is kind of hard at first, but it will begin to get a little easier as you go.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by type R

1g per pound is rediculous. you know what that will do? that will maintain your current weight. that is what is called "maintenance". to increase muscle and size you want at least 1.5g per body pound, i would suggest at least 2-2.5g to see significant gains.

i swear i need to start a "ask type R about diet to avoid looking stupid" thread. no offense.

No offence mr knowitall.. but im a personal trainer.. ive competed in several body building competitions and won a few.. The body can only process so much protein.. so taking 2.5g per body pound is a waste.. u will just piss most of it out.. 1-1.5 is all u need.. eating 2.5 isnt gonna get u better results..

Archived