Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mosluggo

Snowboarding trip to Whistler/Vancouver

I'm going on a 5 day trip next month and was wondering if anyone else has been up there and could help me out with some tips and other shit. I'll be in van. for 2 nights also so if anyone knows of some cool clubs/ strip clubs/massage parlours etc. hook a bro up. Thanks a lot.

brandees/orange no. 5.

whistler is always a party. just remember to "buckle up" with the ski bunnies.

;)

I've got the hook ups at Whistler. But since I neither ski nor snowboard, I rarely take advantage of them....

But it's a great place to partay hartay, full of Australian girls and cool people....

Guest 455

I'm not from "Coover....but every time I go up there I party at The Commadore(downtown) and Club Sonar(if it is still around).....or you can go to The Cecil(strip bar...cheap drinks and ummmm..).if you are looking for music-go to FWUH(Gastown)...have fun bro....easy.

The commodore ballroom always has some good shows but check out the georgia straight (www.straight.com) for dets. If you're into hip hop- www.vancityhiphop.com/ is pretty reliable. Sonar usually has good nights and shows as well. The beach is really nice to hang out on but it might be a tad cold now. If you can go to the island, it's really beautiful; lots of hiking and camping. I can't really help you with strip clubs and such but have a fun time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this