Ways to floss your Kaws Chomper........

old*824

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i was thinking about what i stated via text previous.

i stated, i would purchase a KawsChomper, not give it to the ex as a Christ's Birth present, but instead drill a hole in it and fill it with lead to make it a $140.00 Black Jack. With this contraption, I pictured going to bars and insuating violent situations to abuse a person with a KAWS CHOMPER black jack i had crafted. This sounds fun. Yes, but VERY expensive, so I do not recommend what so ever the use of Kaws Chomper as a tactical weapon against people you dont like.

im drunk and looking twoards humanity. dont hurt people. but if you do, spend a lot of money so you at least feel bad for wasting a life. or just by a doll and fill it with lead and beat a motherfucker.

hah. buy your neicey, nephew, sister,brother,, moms, da,ds homey a Kaws Chomper and feel good, like yous abouta go punk a motherfucker with a 140$$$ black jack. yeah. what muthafucka.

yeah......mulitple malt liqours....waht.

im sayen, my drunk ass is sayen.......you cant fuck whith the concept of buying a $$$140.00 doll/artpiece....making a weapon out of it and beating a mother fucker while feeling good. thats just a win win slituation.

you know? i mean. fuuuuuuuuuck. i hate people. ill put a brain implant on my commercial prozack to beat a motherfucker upside the head with.....yeah motherfucker.........

nahh.....im just playen though.

reallly dog. i never shoot your house homey.

really dog. for real. lets just go mug these motherfuckers with the lead filled doll head dog, this shit cost bank yo, a buck forty for the doll and i hadda fill its head with lead, lets go beat a motherfucker....

or yeah, you can watchfootball to.

fuck you. i hate people.

Archived