Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jason231

No More Red NYC Trains :(

I heard that Fox 5 said that the last Redbird NYC subway train was gonna pull out today at 10am on the 7 line. After today there only gonna be those new crap silver trains.

Originally posted by Jason231

I heard that Fox 5 said that the last Redbird NYC subway train was gonna pull out today at 10am on the 7 line. After today there only gonna be those new crap silver trains.

eh, who currrrrrrrrrrrrrrres

Re: Re: No More Red NYC Trains :(

Originally posted by onesecondple

eh, who currrrrrrrrrrrrrrres

eh, those who are interested in trains, subwaya ,graffiti and graffiti history

Re: Re: Re: No More Red NYC Trains :(

Originally posted by Edika

eh, those who are interested in trains, subwaya ,graffiti and graffiti history

yeah, i know, i was jokin

if ya didn't know...

we're preparing to build a colony on the moon and won't make the same mistake of building streets and highways. The weather on the moon is very harsh so most of the civilization will exist indoors and underground.

The budget is tight (relatively) for this project, so to cut costs they are just going to use those redbirds for lunar subway transport. As the colony expands they wil slowly replace the old train with new ones.

i remeber when i visited ny i rode a red bird, the lights would flicker every 20 seconds and my friends would yell stuff when they went off like "he's gotta gun!" :lol:

Originally posted by johndoe

i remeber when i visited ny i rode a red bird, the lights would flicker every 20 seconds and my friends would yell stuff when they went off like "he's gotta gun!" :lol:

haha genius i used to do that on the o;ld northen lines in london subway!

Re: if ya didn't know...

Originally posted by swiss cheese

we're preparing to build a colony on the moon and won't make the same mistake of building streets and highways. The weather on the moon is very harsh so most of the civilization will exist indoors and underground.

The budget is tight (relatively) for this project, so to cut costs they are just going to use those redbirds for lunar subway transport. As the colony expands they wil slowly replace the old train with new ones.

who's goin bombing w/me??? who is goin with me????

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this