Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jackson

Photoshop people!?

Please, im sure its a simple option that im missing, I need to print something out BIG but i only have an A4 printer, I know its possible but...HOW?!

(you know what I mean?)

Does it need to be big? You can just resize it so that the image will print out at a4 size. I guess you could also crop the image easily and save it as 2 different images or however many it takes so that you have a bunch of different tiles that make up one image when you print them out. Thats all i can think of. Hope it helped you out a little.

go to file-->print with preview(ctrl+p)---> theres an option that u can take: adjust to support. It will automatically resize your document, the maximum way.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The setting you reffer to has to do with the printers software to my knowledge...i think its called N-poster or something like that...If you have an Epson i can check it and reply back.

If you dont search through all the tabs in the printing options..it devides the picture into multiple pages that you will later have to stick together.

Im running Mac OS 9, Epson printer and Photoshop 6.01

Cheers Tess.

(By the way, I am trying to print it out at say A2 size but split over so many sheets of A4... ya naaah!?)

Guest imported_Tesseract

you got msn?

msn:flexagon@hotmail.com

holler

file/ print with preview

look for "SCALE TO FIT MEDIA"

CHOOSE IT ( its a check box) and your off to the races.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this