i've really uber done it this time (pun intended)

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

yeah heres the story.

earlier this week my girl had hooked up w/ this girl. so now shes all about doing girls and thinks it fun. so we're aty saturdy nit and mygi and i ae utairs i bedro jst chillng getting high. one of our friends comes in to party w/ us and she is pretty openly bi. so her and my girl start making out and im like "ohh shit". then some fools busted in and ruind itn theher girl dipped. pnce the fools left i told my girl, "yo call **** and tell her to come back up here". her face lit up and she called the jon.smegirl comesbackd heand my girl start going at it.i was ju dihn/ y gil bu then shewas like help meuck these titties. then she took my hand and made me finger bang this join thntngs jst went from there. SO ILL!

so now my girl and i are all about this. i love my girl.

nd yes, both joints are superbly banging.....

fuck youre useless

Guest HESHIANDET

honetly this was the biggest, "stop doing drugs idiot" experience in my life. even w/ 2 joints going at it strong, i had a tricky time getting the ol boy up and at em. i came through in the end. yah mean.....

say no to drigs kids, threesomes will thank you.

aty saturdy nit mygi ae utairs bedro jst ruind itn theher pnce smegirl comesbackd heand ju dihn/ y gil bu shewas meuck thntngs jst

bro, what the fuck is this shit........like a "this is what happens to your mind" public service announcement......

your making me worried.......perhaps i should be down there with you....ya know as your camp counselor...

with a straw of my own!!

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

yeah heres the story.

earlier this week my girl had hooked up w/ this girl. so now shes all about doing girls and thinks it fun. so we're aty saturdy nit and mygi and i ae utairs i bedro jst chillng getting high. one of our friends comes in to party w/ us and she is pretty openly bi. so her and my girl start making out and im like "ohh shit". then some fools busted in and ruind itn theher girl dipped. pnce the fools left i told my girl, "yo call **** and tell her to come back up here". her face lit up and she called the jon.smegirl comesbackd heand my girl start going at it.i was ju dihn/ y gil bu then shewas like help meuck these titties. then she took my hand and made me finger bang this join thntngs jst went from there. SO ILL!

so now my girl and i are all about this. i love my girl.

nd yes, both joints are superbly banging.....

like whoa, spellchecker and can i get flicks of these two "banging joints"???

ill show you my projects...

Guest HESHIANDET

no photos. one is my girlfriend, the other is a really good friend. cn't put that shit on 12s. some niggas on here know my girl and her friends. they can vouch.

and yo, bring your own twenty. i aint got time for no hepatitus. i had some dope straws from ikea. they were mega fat and collored all crazy. i need some more of those.

only hesh could get away with such blatent disregard for forum policy.

haha.

well, and roe too.

and i can certainly vouche for hesh's girl. not only is she fly, but she's cool as fuck too. definitely one of the dopest girlfriends, any friend of mine has ever had. she's the type to get drunk an call him out on not getting up enough. that shits proper. why? cause hesh dont get up enough.

seeks/finna bust a cap nigguhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest HESHIANDET

what makes her even better is she puts me up when im not around. she gets drunk and puts me up in cursive handwriting cause she doesn't have a hand. so cute.