[stop whinging]

Guest krie

this guy i work with is driving me insane! all day he just whinges, "the boss is making me do this" "its in the wrong spot" "the occupational and health and work safety standards arent correct" "there should be a bar across there so no one falls off"

hes a fukn gimp

all he does is whinge whinge whinge

i know by making this thread im havin a whinge too, but hes been doing it for weeks now..

work emails come in to the system, and i open them.. if there for him i mark the back as UNREAD, if they arent i dont.. "i dont know which are for me and which arent, i might need to see them"

WELL IF THEY ARE ADDRESSED TO U THERE FOR U DIKHEAD! .. its like going to ur neighbours letter box and opening there mail and reading it, READ WHATS ADDRESSED TO U DIKFACE

fuk im pissed off, and the weather is a bit hot, so i aint happy at the moment ... cunt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:( i have to go to work tomorrow.. melburnites get the day off ?

we are having a work thing though, so we wont be working, starts at 11, with lunch and drinks provided, should be orite.. free beer :)