Near death experiences, once again.

Intangible

I almost died in a car accident, because a stupid faggot motherfucker was drunk drivin. Needless to say 360 across two lanes of freeway through the dirt median into a middle lane under construction, thats the only reason the concrete barriers were pushed to the far left....going 80mph. And inbetween two other cars, who didnt even stop. We held the driver door shut, that wouldnt close all the way, and drove off after trying to start the car 4 times...

The driver proceeded to laugh it up after the whole thing, I proceeded to lace my fists into his face like my shit was made out of leather strips.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was 8 i went whitewater tubing from a real "professional" gave us tubes and said go ahead. me, my mom and my brotehr fell off and i couldnt swim. was hangin on for life and my moms like "drop, ill catch you" then my friends mom pulled some baywatch shit.

other then thta i only almost get hit by cars, but more often then i like.

I was in Stockton about two years ago waiting in line at a convenience store to buy some beer and cigs when some dude walked in with a gun and robbed the clerk right in front of everyone. Dude was spun out as fuck and was real nervous from the way he was trying to keep an eye on all of us and the clerk at the same time. i kept thinking "Holy shit, that gun is gonna go off and someone is gonna go down in a fucking pool of blood Holy jeezis..." i just stood there pressed against a display stand of chips not trying to be a hero or even noticed for that matter.

Dude got the money and cut out. Everyone in line just stood there just stunned. i threw down my money on the counter and took off not even wanting to get the change. i was shaking from that shit the rest of the night.

Guest diggity

I once hydroplaned across the interstate did a 360 and ended up facing the correct direction, it was raining really hard, i dont think any of the other drivers could even see me, after realizing i was alright and nothing on my truck was damaged, i turned my ass around and went back home, no road trip is worth dealing with that kinda weather.

On another incident, i jumped a really big ditch while going about 65, avoiding an older couple that ran a stop sign, My car drove inbetween a Light pole and its guide wire, my passenger was upside down in the passenger seat. I will admit that i was speeding and in the partly in the wrong there (i was slowing down from 95mph in a 45mph zone). If i would have hit the other car, it would have been their fault, i would have probably have killed atleast one of them, but since i didnt, the accident was blamed completly on me, since no other vehicles were damaged.

The cops gave me a break and i didnt have to pay any tickets, got off with a warning.

I've learned my lesson with Cars. If you cant trust whos driving, then you shouldnt be with them.

Intangible,I'm sure you've heard about me escaping disaster while driving home on the freeway from a party a few years ago......I jumped the barriers going 85mph when they were doing construction on the freeway where the new Broadway exit is....I flew like 20 feet and got like 15 feet in the air and somehow landed between the dividers still going about 50 mph in the right lane....I ended up breaking my nose on the steering wheel and completely blew the 2 front tires off of the car(along with the plastic inner-fenders)-I rode about a half a mile on rims with sparks going everywhere and 2 of my friends coming from the same place where right behind me when it happened......I sobered up real quick......and ended up changing the tires on the side of the freeway....luckily I didn't get fucked with.....lesson here is "please don't drive when you're drunk"......your life could(and someone elses)end in a fraction of second......be careful.I'm glad be alive.

i broke 6 ribs and a collarbone, lacerated my spleen, my left lung and contused my kidney last winter when i was hit by a 70mph vw bus careening through a red light.

i couldn't do or say shit following that accident.

i was pulled from the car by 3 firemen and the 'jaws of life' after being rendered unconcious...

they had to remove the driver's door to get me out

the ER nurse said i was lucky to be alive.

(i have a host of other crazy car wreck stories with more minor injuries)

this was a month after i took 18 stitches to the dome because of a steel u-lock

but these incidents don't touch my true near death experience.

i saw what would have been the remainder of my 'life' flash before my eyes (my trip to the ER, my parents looking at my dead body, my funeral)

Archived